Unpopular foods you love

Kidneys, chicken livers, gizzards, and hearts, tripe, and tongue. We grew up eating them. My dad came from a big family and this is what they ate for dinner sometimes, because it was cheap, and he liked them- so we ate them, too. I don't eat them a lot anymore because I would never ask ANYONE else to eat them, and it'd mean making 2 separate dinners, so...

Yes, at least when it's good. A few years ago I went to Iceland and I had read about how bad the food was, but I did want to try it and found a local cafe. The pickled herring over rye toast was excellent! Actually everything I ate there was excellent and I kept going back night after night. Now, I've tried some jarred stuff here...it's, well, okay I guess. Maybe not as terrible as it looks, but I don't really get it too often. Some fresh, house-made stuff though? Sign me up!

I don't get it. If I believed the internet/movies/tv shows then everyone hates Hawaiian or pineapple pizza. But in real life, everyone I know loves it or would at least eat it. No one actually hates it.

🙋‍♀️ Me, me!! I hate it!!

I will not eat it. I am not a fan of any sweet and savory dishes. Bleech! Please do not put strawberries or dried fruit in my salad, do not put fruit compote with my brie, and do not put pineapple on my pizza. Thank you! :)

I think Hawaiian pizza is very popular???

I don't like it, but I think most people do. (For me, it's combining pineapple with tomato sauce that grosses me out.)

The food that people rip on that I love is tuna casserole. That said, I believe that like pineapple on pizza it's actually still popular, but something people are opinionated about.

Black olives, black jelly beans and black pudding. Scrapple is to die for, as is lamb in most forms. Also like soft shells and venison.

I spend an entire year in elementary school eating cheese, mustard and onion sandwiches. I was DONE with PB&J! Still like to have one every once in a while.

My husband and sons love venison or beef heats sauteed and simmered in gravy. I won't touch with a ten foot pole....

I don't get it. If I believed the internet/movies/tv shows then everyone hates Hawaiian or pineapple pizza. But in real life, everyone I know loves it or would at least eat it. No one actually hates it.

I hate it. Hot/cooked pineapple is gross, and on cheese? Ew. And I only like really super thin sliced ham, not that thick cut "Canadian bacon" garbage.

Lol) I hate it, but I guess it’s still the internet. I don’t like pineapple though so I don’t care where you put it!

Unpopular foods you love

"Hawaiian" pizza
liver & onions
Artichoke
Giblet gravy

Last edited:
Easy when you are originally from the UK like me. Marmite, steak and kidney pie, fruit cake, Christmas pudding.... the list goes on.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter