Unsure of # of guests for ADRs

alon86

PHM - Feb 2022! First runDisney!
Help! I am approaching our 180 day mark, and right now our trip consists of 6 people (me and hubby, my parents and 2 kids) but my sister and her boyfriend might also join our Sept. trip (we have a villa that sleeps 8), but sis won't know whether they will make it and for which days until later this summer.

Should I just book all of our ADRs for 8 people, just in case? Then if I know we will only be 6, should we just show up with 6, or is it easy to modify to reduce the #?

Suggestions?

Thank you!

Help! I am approaching our 180 day mark, and right now our trip consists of 6 people (me and hubby, my parents and 2 kids) but my sister and her boyfriend might also join our Sept. trip (we have a villa that sleeps 8), but sis won't know whether they will make it and for which days until later this summer.

Should I just book all of our ADRs for 8 people, just in case? Then if I know we will only be 6, should we just show up with 6, or is it easy to modify to reduce the #?

Suggestions?

Thank you!

Yes, book for 8.
If it becomes a party of 6 it's easy to modify the number of guests online or by phone. I'm sure other prospective guests will appreciate the thoughtfulness:).

Book for 8 to be safe, you can always modify to make it smaller later or show up with fewer people. Depending on the ADR it can be difficult to modify from 6 to 8 people later on.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter