Unused rooms on the room block!

Bandit93

Earning My Ears
Hey Everyone, I am currently in the process of trying to meet our minimum room night block which is 82 nights. We currently have 71 nights taken care of so we only need 11 more. Is anyone in this group staying on property around or during March 11th would you care to share your reservation # by PM so I can add it to my list and try to save us from paying for unused rooms? Thanks for anyone willing to help!
I am also more than willing to send you the info for our current room block if you want to book in it. Please let me know and thank you for any help or advice!!!

Since this board doesn't get very much traffic, you might also want to post in the main resort board something like "Are You Staying at a Disney Resort in Early March?" and then explain that you need to collect 11 nights' worth of Disney reservation numbers for any dates between March 8 and 14 to avoid having to pay a penalty on your wedding. Most people who aren't planning a wedding aren't familiar with the term "room block" so you might have to explain the situation a little bit.

Since this board doesn't get very much traffic, you might also want to post in the main resort board something like "Are You Staying at a Disney Resort in Early March?" and then explain that you need to collect 11 nights' worth of Disney reservation numbers for any dates between March 8 and 14 to avoid having to pay a penalty on your wedding. Most people who aren't planning a wedding aren't familiar with the term "room block" so you might have to explain the situation a little bit.
OK, Thank you!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!