Unusual items that pros bring to WDW

cheryl.UK

DIS Veteran
Over on one of the US forums there's this really interesting thread that's been going for years . If you check out page 108, one member has gone though every post and created a pie chart!

https://www.disboards.com/threads/w...hich-is-helpful-while-at-wdw.2463742/page-108
I thought it might be useful to have a UK version.

So, here's my unusual items

1 A US electric kettle. We bought one in Walmart years ago and always take it with us to make tea
2 Tea. Cos US tea just doesn't hit the same spot
3 Washing capsules because a couple of times I had an allergic reaction to US washing powder. Cue an embarrassing moment for my husband who had to take off his Teeshirt outside a restroom in MK while I ran in swapped into his shirt and brought mine out for him
4 Gaffer Tape

I'd include instant coffee on that list too - I find American coffee is much harsher. I like a good cup of coffee if I'm out but love a proper Nescafe when I wake up

Waterproof pouches for mobile phones / cards for use at a water park.

If you have young children, post it notes to put over the flush sensor behind the toilet in the restroom. No nasty wet surprise for little bottoms!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter