UPDATE: 8/2 * Asking for your prayers

How terrifying! She is in my prayers.

Just said a prayer for them. What a nightmare! Please keep us updated.

Prayers and pd just sent from out west. Hope he will be okay. This hits pretty close to home for my. Dh rides his bicycle every day to work, and then adds an extra hour on the way home. I worry every day.

Oh no! :( Thinking of him and his family, and hoping to hear good news from you soon!

Well hes still alive and some positive signs are better than none at all. How old is he if you don't mind me asking?

I just saw this now. He and all his family will be in my thoughts and prayers. I do hope he continues to improve and shows signs that he will recover completely.

Bumping for update....thank you all so much for your prayers and good thoughts....it means so much to me!

Thanks for the update. Continued prayers for him and his family.

Thanks, SeaShelley, for the encouraging update on your co-worker's husband. Continued prayers and best for him and his family.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter