UPDATE: Christmas themed refillable mugs are available in some resorts!

At WL now and they have Snow white and 7 dwarfs holiday mugs and they are ADORABLE! As soon as I can post a pic, I will!!!

They showed up today at the Yacht club as well.
Thank you! I purchased mine here yesterday :)! I actually really like them with the black lids and handles. My family and I brought lids from old mugs so we still have "different" looking ones to keep them separate (Pink looks so funny haha).

BC and YC had them both yesterday and today for anyone else looking!

If I am not mistaken, I believe I read this mug is also available at AK (in Dinoland?). I saw an article or post about it somewhere. I guess they are really trying to push the Artist Point dinner at WL!

Hoping other resorts get the dwarf one. Making all the resorts have both options. Taking the pressure off the first holiday mug.

Pop century had the original design this morning. Only black lids. CM said she was unsure if they would be getting the 7dwarf design.

We check in to the Yacht Club on Saturday. Hope they still have the seven dwarf one when we get there.

Y'all are making me jealous with the black lids, and now the Snow White mugs!

But, I was sitting at my computer today, Christmas shopping on Amazon (and of course checking my Disboard updates), and drinking my coffee out of my maroon Christmas Minnie/Mickey mug and thinking how nice it is to have a reminder of my vacation now that I'm back home! I'm not big on souvenirs, but I'm so glad I picked one up this past trip.

Y'all are making me jealous with the black lids, and now the Snow White mugs!

But, I was sitting at my computer today, Christmas shopping on Amazon (and of course checking my Disboard updates), and drinking my coffee out of my maroon Christmas Minnie/Mickey mug and thinking how nice it is to have a reminder of my vacation now that I'm back home! I'm not big on souvenirs, but I'm so glad I picked one up this past trip.

THe Snow White mugs!!! I was excited that we may get Christmas mugs, and now Snow White might be there!! I also have just about every refillable mug from our previous trips, but I seem to have an unhealthy mug addiction, so my DIsney mugs that I must own from every WDW store now need theri own cabinet. That is overflowing into another. Maybe more than one other cabinet.

The holiday themed mugs seem to be in limited supply at the Poly. While the shelves are stocked with the "standard" non-holiday theme, they will give you a holiday mug if you ask. But they have them behind the counter/out of site.

The holiday themed mugs seem to be in limited supply at the Poly. While the shelves are stocked with the "standard" non-holiday theme, they will give you a holiday mug if you ask. But they have them behind the counter/out of site.

really counting down and crossing my fingers that they’re still behind the counter in 2 short days!

Just went to Roaring Fork at WL and the had the standard mugs in barrels out. However, behind the counter, they had both The holiday Snow White mug and the Mickey and Minnie mug. If you don’t see what you’re looking for, ask!

Just went to Roaring Fork at WL and the had the standard mugs in barrels out. However, behind the counter, they had both The holiday Snow White mug and the Mickey and Minnie mug. If you don’t see what you’re looking for, ask!

I wonder if people were stealing them? I would like a maroon lid and see several ‘brand new’ ones on eBay.

How much are they?

$18.99 plus tax.

Are the Snow White refillable mugs available at most resorts? I read on Facebook that they are only refillable at the resort sold at. Which seems odd to me so I wonder if they are good everywhere?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!