Update On Reserving tickets for WDW

Status
Not open for further replies.

reliev

DIS Veteran
I saw this on youtube this guy is an influencer there, Im sure the DIS unplugged crew will do a discussion over this but it makes sense
If I can't post this feel free to take it down but what he is saying is the release he read from Disney world won't be selling ANY new tickets only reissuing tickets already sold. Edit according to @Krandor said makes sense. They won't be selling any new tickets until people with the existing tickets have a chance to make a reservation. It seems like AP will have a priority of some sort also. please dont shoot the messager here I just assumed everyone on here would want to know (Me and my SO have been AP holder for over 10 years). He also said more details in the coming week.

I should have thought about being clearer also it seemed like if you have a multi-day ticket say for 3 days or 2 days it wouldn't guarantee you access to 2 or 3 consecutive days in the park.

Last edited:
Disney is saying they are not going to sell any new tickets until people with existing tickets have a chance to make a reservation. There will be some priority in making reservations but nobody knows what that is.

Didn't watch the video but you summary doesn't match the statement exactly.

Disney is saying they are not going to sell any new tickets until people with existing tickets have a chance to make a reservation. There will be some priority in making reservations but nobody knows what that is.

Didn't watch the video but you summary doesn't match the statement exactly.
ahh this makes sense. Ill update

This is all being discussed in the main thread on the operational changes. So I'll close this one, also Fresh Baked is big in Anaheim for DL, he has only visited WDW once

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!