UPDATED 01/14/20 - The FW DISMeet 2020-See Post #283 For Latest News and Updates

I still can't get in a reservation to book. i have tried different browsers etc. My main concern is Ca Grille Brunch on Oct 11. i will keep trying but getting annoyed.

ok i managed to snag my Ca Grille brunch ressie for Sun Oct 11 at 11:40. It is only for 2 but if others want to join us let me know.

@tigger92662 i have two reservations for Jaleo. I have one on wed Oct 7 (if we are in early) at 6:35 pm for a party of 4 and then another on Wed Oct 14 at 6:35pm for a party of 6 (in case others want to join). Hoping 6:30 is not too early for you. We normally eat early so if you want to change it let me know. I figure once i know what my plans are a lot closer i will drop one of them. Please let me know if others want to join.

i am on the fence for Oct 7, mostly because i am not sure if we are going to check in Oct 4. In one regards I may have a pile of vacation to take so i might just keep oct 4 check in. Other wise we are checking in oct 10.

Kris,

Donna and I would like to join you at Jaleo. I just looked at brunch at CA Grill. Donna about chocked when she saw the $95/person.

j

@Teamubr awesome will count you in for jaleo on oct 14. if anyone else wants to join let me know I will add to my ressie. I will say ca grille if you like sushi it is worth it. We eat mostly sushi and drink mimosas and then bring home breakfast entree and dessert. But yeah it is expensive and my opinion if you are not into sushi value is not as good.

I still can't get in a reservation to book. i have tried different browsers etc. My main concern is Ca Grille Brunch on Oct 11. i will keep trying but getting annoyed.

I had the same problems yesterday morning, everytime I tried to reserve gave me the error message, tried on my phone and that worked fine. Don't know what the difference was.

I had the same problems yesterday morning, everytime I tried to reserve gave me the error message, tried on my phone and that worked fine. Don't know what the difference was.

Yeah I actually went to my ipad on the app and was able to get through to actually reserve. I was just happy to get my brunch ressie. they go fast.

Kris,

Ian wanted to come with us to Jaleo, so I grabbed a 6:35 resi on Oct 14th too. If 2 more people want to join us, there is room. If not, I'll cancel mine closer to October and we can claim ignorance when we show up with 7. :)

j

ok i managed to snag my Ca Grille brunch ressie for Sun Oct 11 at 11:40. It is only for 2 but if others want to join us let me know.

We haven't done the brunch there yet but absolutely love CA Grille!

Last edited:
Anyone up for a Trails End breakfast and/or dinner while we are there? Was contemplating doing Saturday night the 10 since we'll be tired and probably won't feel like cooking. Open pretty much any day for breakfast except Sunday the 11.

Josie also mentioned doing Hoop Dee Doo. I did it as a kid but she's never done it. Let us know if there's any interest there.

Arc,

We are definitely up for TE- breakfast or dinner. I haven't done HDDR since DS was little. We may to to work that in this trip. We'll have 15 days.

j

Arc,

We are definitely up for TE- breakfast or dinner. I haven't done HDDR since DS was little. We may to to work that in this trip. We'll have 15 days.

j

Speaking of TE (or any buffet)... I wonder if the buffet will return right off? Or will they resort to a family style all you can eat format for awhile.....?

Speaking of TE (or any buffet)... I wonder if the buffet will return right off? Or will they resort to a family style all you can eat format for awhile.....?

Buffet will come back, but there will only be a tiny hole to get the spoon of food out with someone on the other side serving.....you will have to shout to them thru the little holes drilled in the protective acrylic barrier.

Buffet will come back, but there will only be a tiny hole to get the spoon of food out with someone on the other side serving.....you will have to shout to them thru the little holes drilled in the protective acrylic barrier.

I would be ok with that as long as I get bigger portions than what the person at the carving station gives me.

Arc,

I've never done a TE breakfast. I think I need that.

j

Actually, I guess this could work.... but I guess when I go to Tusker House breakfast buffet I will now have to look someone in the eye and say, “I will take 5 donuts please!” rather than just kinda taking them while looking around to see if someone is giving me a funny face....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!