How long does it generally take for chase offers to show up once processed on your bill? I bought before the deadline, but I no longer see the offer in one of my rewards.
It truly varies...sometimes mine credit immediately and sometimes it takes a couple weeks. Sorry, I know that's not any help.

How long does it generally take for chase offers to show up once processed on your bill? I bought before the deadline, but I no longer see the offer in one of my rewards.

It truly varies...sometimes mine credit immediately and sometimes it takes a couple weeks. Sorry, I know that's not any help.

Yup, some just take a while longer.

What matters is not if you bought before the deadline but if the posting date of the charge is before the deadline. I know I've gotten burned with Amazon because I was buying something towards the end of a quarterly 5% but Amazon doesn't actually post the charge until it ships, which in my case was a few days later.

Assuming the posting date is within the timeframe, it's OK that the offer isn't showing up after expiration. I've had ones that I did just before the cut off disappear and then reappear once the system credited me the reward.

Yup, some just take a while longer.

What matters is not if you bought before the deadline but if the posting date of the charge is before the deadline. I know I've gotten burned with Amazon because I was buying something towards the end of a quarterly 5% but Amazon doesn't actually post the charge until it ships, which in my case was a few days later.

Assuming the posting date is within the timeframe, it's OK that the offer isn't showing up after expiration. I've had ones that I did just before the cut off disappear and then reappear once the system credited me the reward.
Yes, the posting date really matters with Chase. Never wait until the last day. Make sure you buy a few days before so the charge posts (not just the initial temp charge).

Yes, the posting date really matters with Chase. Never wait until the last day. Make sure you buy a few days before so the charge posts (not just the initial temp charge).
I talked to a rep about the Home Depot offer since it posted 2 days after the purchase date, which was a day past the expiration date for the offer. He said Chase uses the purchase date to determine when you used the offer. I hope he's right.

It posted the day after I bought them, and if I remember correctly there was two days left when I did buy them. So I should hopefully be good. My other cards will show if a reward is in process.

They posted! I’ll have to call tomorrow because I only got $40 when it should’ve been $50. But the cards all shipped together too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter