Quick question on the BJs deal: the $7,500 plus there is no difference in the savings between the increments, right? I'm getting 8% for each but want to make sure I'm not missing anything.

Correct. At $7500 all the levels are the same. I chose $100 denomination to make my life easier. My minion (DD) peeled all the silver stickers off the numbers while I combined. We were done in 30 minutes. :)

Yes, that language is always there. I have always received the credit: CVS, Rite Aid, Staples, Michaels, BJs. I don't buy any filler items either, just the DGCs.

I don't remember seeing that language in Michael's, Staples, or BJ's offers and I didn't have problem getting credit for DGC purchases at these retailers. I guess I might need to roll the dice on Rite Aid.

LAX

I don't have a membership so I can't sign in to see if the price is lower. Doc of Credit has Amtrak $50 Amtrak gift card for $39.99, I wonder if these offers are "limited quantities" and the $39.99 is sold out. The next offer as seen on BJ's would be the most current price.

EDIT: Yes, I see on DoC under "The Fine Print": Some of these have limits; many appear unlimited. Link

Post has been corrected.

I'll bet DoC accidentally copied the 39.99 from the previous sale. Amtrak was 42.99 when I checked yesterday morning.

I'm still working off the bunch I bought in the prior sale.

Darn! Don't wasn't targeted for Hilton: Complete One/Two Stays & Get 2,500/5,000 Bonus Points (7,500 Points Total) link :(

I just tried again and the same thing happens. It lets me put them in my cart, but as soon as I hit “begin checkout,” I get an error message and they are automatically removed from my cart.

I've placed Sam's 3x75, 2x50 and 2x50 e-gift card orders on 1/23, 1/21, 1/4 and 12/25. I had the error message pop up between my orders 1/4 and 1/21, but kept trying every few days until it went through. Hopefully it works for you soon!

Last edited:
I just wanted to update my experience with RMN from the previous gift card thread. I can't quote it because it is now closed...

I purchased $400 in Disney Gift Cards from ShopDisney when RMN was at 12% on 12/10/19. I did not add anything else to my order. I had been warned that others had their orders go to "pending" and then they were marked "ineligible" and they did not get credit. My purchase went to "pending" for $48 with a credit date of 1/23/2020. I watched it and waited for the "ineligible" to come up...but it never did. On 1/24, the $48 was credited to my account and I transferred it to my PayPal account. I have used RMN in the past for Disney Gift Cards, mainly to purchase $25 cards using my VV from Swagbucks, and so far, I have received credit every time. I checkout with PayPal which is the only way I have been able to make the Virtual Visa cards work on the ShopDisney site. I am wondering if using PayPal is the "trick" to get credit through RMN:idea:. If so, that should definitely be kept quiet so that they don't shut it down like all of the other great deals.

Anyone know if BJs will honor the discount for the full price if it is split between two transactions?
Sorry to be a pain, but to be honest, want to get this done ASAP. I don't see any restrictions in the email that it needs to be completed in one transaction to get the full discount. I've emailed Bryant but he's not replied to me yet. Any suggestions?

Awhile ago I got an email from someone at BJs mentioning the Disney gift card deal since I had previously bought a large quantity. Thinking I wouldn't need it, I deleted the email. Plans change and and we are going to DisneyLand and Aulani! Do I need the email? I think I remember getting the one-day online membership when I did this a couple years ago. Does that still work? Any other tricks to add to this, like going through ebates? Thanks!

Edited to add - Found it! I had to specifically search in the trash and there it was. Looks like I can order online then contact Bryant for the discount and not have to pay the $10 to become a member for the day. Hmmm.....does this really work? Makes me nervous.

Last edited:
I've placed Sam's 3x75, 2x50 and 2x50 e-gift card orders on 1/23, 1/21, 1/4 and 12/25. I had the error message pop up between my orders 1/4 and 1/21, but kept trying every few days until it went through. Hopefully it works for you soon!

The past few times I have tried to order online from Sam's Club, which I have in the past multiple times, it cancels my Disney Gift card orders, but will accept anything else I put in the cart with it. I tried going through Customer Service, but that was worthless and unresolved. So I guess now, I will always have to go in person to buy them.

Sorry to be a pain, but to be honest, want to get this done ASAP. I don't see any restrictions in the email that it needs to be completed in one transaction to get the full discount. I've emailed Bryant but he's not replied to me yet. Any suggestions?

I just checked and the one time I did this I did just use one CC. But one of the options was to book directly with them, vs. online, so I would think they could break it into 2 transactions, but you will need to be in contact with them no matter what. They may not respond on the weekends...

I would be careful about making two transactions. I would get confirmation from them before I placed the orders.

I made two transactions, they were both over $7500, but I made sure I would get the 8% on both orders. My first transaction was flagged by them right away and the discount was applied before it hit my credit card. I needed to contact him for the second transaction because I was charged the online price and then after he responded he credited my credit card the difference.

Also make sure you DO NOT BUY THE $500 gift cards, as they are excluded.

You can do the one day online pass for free and cancel it before they charge you

In conjunction with BJ's Disney Tier Discount? The contact person would have to credit your account days later, I wonder if they would notice your account doesn't exist? For the one day deal, I think it would be money well spent.

Very Interesting Offers

Save 25% Off Doordash Orders, Plus Stack With Additional Chase Savings! This offer will expire 1/30 or earlier, while supplies last.
  • If you add your Chase Freedom, Chase Freedom Unlimited, or Chase Slate card to your Doordash account and open the Doordash app, you can enroll in 3 months of DoorDash DashPass Membership for free.
  • If you add your Chase Sapphire Preferred, Chase Sapphire Reserve, Chase Sapphire, or JPMorgan Reserve card to your Doordash account and open the Doordash app, you can enroll in DoorDash DashPass Membership for free through 12/31/21.
  • DoorDash DashPass allows you to get free delivery and lower service fees on $12+ orders from select restaurants that have a blue checkmark. It normally costs $9.99/month.
  • The Sapphire Preferred card also earn double points on Doordash and the Reserve cards earn triple points on Doordash.
For more information go: here

UberEats: Promo Codes, Discounts & Other Savings. TASTY30EATS works for 30% off your next 5 0rders. Valid until 2/7/20. Link

Bj's: Get $55 BJ’s Inner Circle Membership For Only $5 (Hopefully) Link

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!