Added Offers

Discount District
Dollar General:
  • Save 10% On iTunes Gift Cards (Excludes $15 & Variable Load Cards) Expires 2/1/20 Link
  • Save 15% On Wendy’s, IHOP & Domino’s Gift Cards. Expires 2/1/20 Link
Meijer: Save 10% On $50+ Happy Gift Card. Limit 1. Expires 2/1/20 Link

Rite Aid: Earn 16-20% BonusCash On Select Gift Cards (Uber, StubHub, Gap, Hulu & More) Expires 2/1/20 Link

Walgreens: Buy 2 of the following gift cards at Walgreens & get $10 Walgreens gift card free:
Uber, Netflix, Hulu, Sling TV. Expires 2/1/20 Link

Traveling with Points
AA SimplyMiles: Spend $35+ At Walgreens & Get 500 Bonus Miles Expires 2/29/20 Link

For those of you whp are new, here is an example of how stacking deals can get you a really good discount:

1) In early November, Stop & Shop had Happy gift cards at $10 off with a digital coupon. However, they also had a few days where it also stacked with $20 off your next shopping order when buying a $100 gift card. I used a credit card that gets 5% back. I was able to get the offer 8 times. Total Savings = 34.5%.

2) I then used the happy gift cards to buy Amazon gift cards at BBB when they had a $15 rebate for buying $100 in gift cards. I sent the rebate to 8 different family members addresses. (For a few of them I was also able to stack with ebates in store cash back but I won't count that since I was only able to get it on 2 of the purchases.) Total savings now 34.5% + 15% = 49.5%.

3) I used the Amazon gift cards in conjunction with Amazon Amex promotion of 20% off $250 purchase. I was able to use the offer on 3 Amazon accounts. Used it to buy Staples gift cards. Total Savings 34.5% + 15% + 20% = 69.5%.

Deals like these require a lot of planning and willing to hold on to gift cards for a while. But they can end up in large savings.

For those of you whp are new, here is an example of how stacking deals can get you a really good discount:

1) In early November, Stop & Shop had Happy gift cards at $10 off with a digital coupon. However, they also had a few days where it also stacked with $20 off your next shopping order when buying a $100 gift card. I used a credit card that gets 5% back. I was able to get the offer 8 times. Total Savings = 34.5%.

2) I then used the happy gift cards to buy Amazon gift cards at BBB when they had a $15 rebate for buying $100 in gift cards. I sent the rebate to 8 different family members addresses. (For a few of them I was also able to stack with ebates in store cash back but I won't count that since I was only able to get it on 2 of the purchases.) Total savings now 34.5% + 15% = 49.5%.

3) I used the Amazon gift cards in conjunction with Amazon Amex promotion of 20% off $250 purchase. I was able to use the offer on 3 Amazon accounts. Used it to buy Staples gift cards. Total Savings 34.5% + 15% + 20% = 69.5%.

Deals like these require a lot of planning and willing to hold on to gift cards for a while. But they can end up in large savings.

Great job on the HUGE savings! One important caveat for newbies to remember, is that a store’s rules regarding buying gift cards with gift cards can change without any advance notice. I used to buy Disney gift cards with Best Buy gift cards I had obtained at a discount... And was left holding $300 in BB gift cards when they stopped allowing the purchase of third party gift cards with their gift cards. We needed a new iPad, so the BB gift cards were able to be used - but the moral of the story is, make sure that you can actually use the gift cards you’ve purchased, if you’re not able to convert them as planned!

I just wanted to update my experience with RMN from the previous gift card thread. I can't quote it because it is now closed...

I purchased $400 in Disney Gift Cards from ShopDisney when RMN was at 12% on 12/10/19. I did not add anything else to my order. I had been warned that others had their orders go to "pending" and then they were marked "ineligible" and they did not get credit. My purchase went to "pending" for $48 with a credit date of 1/23/2020. I watched it and waited for the "ineligible" to come up...but it never did. On 1/24, the $48 was credited to my account and I transferred it to my PayPal account. I have used RMN in the past for Disney Gift Cards, mainly to purchase $25 cards using my VV from Swagbucks, and so far, I have received credit every time. I checkout with PayPal which is the only way I have been able to make the Virtual Visa cards work on the ShopDisney site. I am wondering if using PayPal is the "trick" to get credit through RMN:idea:. If so, that should definitely be kept quiet so that they don't shut it down like all of the other great deals.

Thank you for this! Definitely interesting and something to keep an eye on. If you don't mind, what browser did you use and were you on a computer, Android, or iOS?

Discount District
For all Shops, Stores, Grocery Stores and Pharmacies.
Walmart (WM):
  • It's still possible to buy GCs with WM GCs but double check for yourself at your stores as it maybe regional.
  • It has been reported WM e-gift cards are no longer working at Sam's Club in store, however, you can still use them when purchasing online.
  • You can load your WM GCs onto your WM account and then use the Walmart Pay feature within the Walmart app at checkout.

Just wanted to share my experience. This is not to be thought of as a negative. There are several things that are variables to that may have caused my purchase not to work as hoped.

I got a $25 Walmart card from a drawing at work (woot! free money!). I loaded the gift card on to the Walmart Pay feature of the phone app. So far so good. My local Walmart only had $50 Disney Gift Cards and one lonely variable load Disney Gift Card. I grabbed the variable load and went to self-checkout. The "cashier/monitor" put $25 on the card went back to her corner looking at her phone. I then tried to use the Walmart Pay app to pay for the DGC. It wouldn't accept it as payment. Register said it needed to be either a debit or credit card. So I used my Disney Visa and left. I figure I'll use the gift card another time.

So this is a definite example of YMMV.

Did it not work because:
- it was a variable load card?
- I was not purchasing other items?
- my local Walmart doesn't allow the giftcard to giftcard purchase?

So we'll see. I'm curious if anyone has had problems with variable load cards.

Also really bizare, but Ebates credited me $13.84 for my purchase. Only counted $922 of my BJs purchase, but better than nothing.

Just wanted to share my experience. This is not to be thought of as a negative. There are several things that are variables to that may have caused my purchase not to work as hoped.

I got a $25 Walmart card from a drawing at work (woot! free money!). I loaded the gift card on to the Walmart Pay feature of the phone app. So far so good. My local Walmart only had $50 Disney Gift Cards and one lonely variable load Disney Gift Card. I grabbed the variable load and went to self-checkout. The "cashier/monitor" put $25 on the card went back to her corner looking at her phone. I then tried to use the Walmart Pay app to pay for the DGC. It wouldn't accept it as payment. Register said it needed to be either a debit or credit card. So I used my Disney Visa and left. I figure I'll use the gift card another time.

So this is a definite example of YMMV.

Did it not work because:
- it was a variable load card?
- I was not purchasing other items?
- my local Walmart doesn't allow the giftcard to giftcard purchase?

So we'll see. I'm curious if anyone has had problems with variable load cards.

Variable load cards do not work in my experience (and many others have posted the same thing).

Also really bizare, but Ebates credited me $13.84 for my purchase. Only counted $922 of my BJs purchase, but better than nothing.

That recently happened to me on an order at a different store. I think their system is glitching cause I emailed the receipt and they fixed it right away, granted I wasn't buying gift cards I had bought supplies for horseback riding. But everyone keep an eye on your ebates account to make sure it's crediting the correct amount.

That recently happened to me on an order at a different store. I think their system is glitching cause I emailed the receipt and they fixed it right away, granted I wasn't buying gift cards I had bought supplies for horseback riding. But everyone keep an eye on your ebates account to make sure it's crediting the correct amount.
Since I'm technically not supposed to get anything, I'm just going to keep my mouth shut. But always good to double check otherwise!

Im confused by the Wayfair offer that was added. How does Wayfair relate to Disney? Does Wayfair sell 3rd party GC's? I searched Wayfair and only found Wayfair GC's

Im confused by the Wayfair offer that was added. How does Wayfair relate to Disney? Does Wayfair sell 3rd party GC's? I searched Wayfair and only found Wayfair GC's

This thread is called "Updated Disney Gift Card Deals and More". The opening statement reads "This thread includes gift card deals for Disney, Universal Orlando, Restaurants and more. It will cover credit card offers, a variety of stores, warehouses and related topics."

This thread is called "Updated Disney Gift Card Deals and More". The opening statement reads "This thread includes gift card deals for Disney, Universal Orlando, Restaurants and more. It will cover credit card offers, a variety of stores, warehouses and related topics."
I guess I was thrown by the "related topics" verbiage. I was sitting here trying to figure how how to convert Wayfair into anything disney related. I get the restaurants, hotels, cars, airlines, groceries because those are all related to going to Disney. Ill probably just look at my daily GC galore emails if this new thread is going to get mucked up with things not pertaining to a Disney vacationing

I guess I was thrown by the "related topics" verbiage. I was sitting here trying to figure how how to convert Wayfair into anything disney related. I get the restaurants, hotels, cars, airlines, groceries because those are all related to going to Disney. Ill probably just look at my daily GC galore emails if this new thread is going to get mucked up with things not pertaining to a Disney vacationing

Sorry, but Fox is doing an incredible job here.

Any potential way you can save money can be funneled towards your vacation plans. Things like this are totally helpful and on topic.

Some people take advantage of reselling Wayfair gc's whether to supplement their income or purchase travel related gc's. 20% savings isn't something to ignore, currently on Raise, Wayfair gc's are out of stock. Also on the original Disney Gift Card thread there were a few who specifically asked for Wayfair discount codes/offers. Sometimes it pays to think out of the box.

Some people take advantage of reselling Wayfair gc's whether to supplement their income or purchase travel related gc's. 20% savings isn't something to ignore, currently on Raise, Wayfair gc's are out of stock. Also on the original Disney Gift Card thread there were a few who specifically asked for Wayfair discount codes/offers. Sometimes it pays to think out of the box.
We do this. I need something for the house and we had budgeted a certain amount of money. We were able to get a discounted Wayfair gc and then used that and put the money we save in our Disney vacation account.

Sorry, but Fox is doing an incredible job here.

Any potential way you can save money can be funneled towards your vacation plans. Things like this are totally helpful and on topic.

Couldn't agree more. Fox is doing an amazing job and savings is savings. I took advantage of the Rite Aid offer on Athleta. It doesn't relate to going to Disney but it definitely saved me some money on every day items I use. And that savings is more money that can be used towards Disney. Not every gift card offer is going to be beneficial to everyone, but it's nice to know what's available in case you can use it.

I received an email today for an extra 7% off everything at Raise if I purchase through the Raise app. Is there a way to use TopCashBack or another similar site to connect to Raise app instead of Raise website?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter