I received an email today for an extra 7% off everything at Raise if I purchase through the Raise app. Is there a way to use TopCashBack or another similar site to connect to Raise app instead of Raise website?

Just Adding...
[YMMV] Raise App: 7%/10% Off For Existing/New Users
Not valid on on cashback gc's. Valid on the Raise app only and by those who received the email. Use Code: PAY7 / Max Savings $15 / Expires 1/27/20 Link

Last edited:
Some people take advantage of reselling Wayfair gc's whether to supplement their income or purchase travel related gc's. 20% savings isn't something to ignore, currently on Raise, Wayfair gc's are out of stock. Also on the original Disney Gift Card thread there were a few who specifically asked for Wayfair discount codes/offers. Sometimes it pays to think out of the box.

Just out of curiosity, is selling a gift card on raise any safer than selling on ebay? I read somewhere sellers complaining about raise that if the buyer complains to raise that the gift card had no value, raise automatically sides with the buyer. I only ask because the selling fees are cheaper on ebay than on raise.

Just out of curiosity, is selling a gift card on raise any safer than selling on ebay? I read somewhere sellers complaining about raise that if the buyer complains to raise that the gift card had no value, raise automatically sides with the buyer. I only ask because the selling fees are cheaper on ebay than on raise.

My understanding is that card cash is better because they verify all the cards once they receive them.

I did a quick google search "fees for selling unwanted gift cards" and thought The Penny Hoarder made valuable points.

Some sites offer Exchanges like cardcash

Last edited:
I want to update from my previous horrible experience with Happy Cards. I posted it somewhere on the old site...I bought ~$1k worth a few years ago when I got a good discount. Sometimes they worked at HD to buy Disney GCs, sometimes they didn't. Totally hit or miss, a real pain actually, but not a huge deal, because I had some big purchases coming up at HD I figured I could use it for.

Eventually I had about $500 worth that wouldn't work at all at HD, no matter what I was buying. Spent hours with store manager trying to sort it out. Couldn't get a human on the phone at HCs for months. Thought I had been screwed.

Finally, suddenly, last month or so, I was able to reach an live person at HC. They told me that I could only purchase things at HD that were under $150 (the amount of the GC - or whatever the current amount was). Couldn't combine for larger purchases - like a new door, or fridge. And they insisted the cards should work (but they never did).

I don't generally buy small things at HD. I can get smaller things cheaper at Costco or BJs. And since I wasn't able to use them on Disney GCs, the HCs were basically useless to me.

Well, to my surprise, they offered to refund me and cancel the GCs. Took a few weeks, but I got a check for the amount remaining the other day.

So while my experience with HCs was really horrible, at least in the end the made it right and I got my money back.

Some people take advantage of reselling Wayfair gc's whether to supplement their income or purchase travel related gc's. 20% savings isn't something to ignore, currently on Raise, Wayfair gc's are out of stock. Also on the original Disney Gift Card thread there were a few who specifically asked for Wayfair discount codes/offers. Sometimes it pays to think out of the box.
I am shocked - shocked, I tell you - that this is not, in fact, an apology for not ensuring that the thread meets some random poster’s desire for custom curation. Aren’t you sorry you’re “mucking up” their inbox? Aren’t you devastated they will be relegated to a daily digest?!

:rolleyes:

Thank you very much for everything you contribute to the thread.

I received an email today for an extra 7% off everything at Raise if I purchase through the Raise app. Is there a way to use TopCashBack or another similar site to connect to Raise app instead of Raise website?
If the discount is through the app then there is no way to go through another site. They had a similar discount a few months back and I was able to use PP to pay - you can only use PP through the app - I had my Discover as the primary source and it happened to be when it was 5% cb so that worked out great.

So if you have a cc with cb then that is the best bet to get an extra little something.

Offers

PayPal Digital Gifts:
Buy $50 Uber Gift Cards For $45 (10% off) PP Link
  • Expiry date unknown.
  • Limit unknown.
Note: Walmart had a similar 10% off deal and seems to have sold out Link
Earlier there seems to have been issues with Uber Accounts Link

BJ’s:
3x $10 Blimpie Gift Cards For $14.48 (9% off) BJ Link
3x $10 Krystal Gift Cards For $22.49 (6% off) BJ Link
$25 Golden Corral Gift Card, 2 pk. for $37.49 (6% off) BJ Link
$25 Romano's Macaroni Grill Gift Card, 2 pk. for $37.49 (6% off) BJ Link
$25 Chuck E. Cheese Gift Card, 2 pk. for $34.99 (7% off) BJ Link

Last edited:
I am shocked - shocked, I tell you - that this is not, in fact, an apology for not ensuring that the thread meets some random poster’s desire for custom curation. Aren’t you sorry you’re “mucking up” their inbox? Aren’t you devastated they will be relegated to a daily digest?!

:rolleyes:

Thank you very much for everything you contribute to the thread.
Whatever. I am so sorry criticism cant be taken graciously, that one cant share an opinion without being ridiculed. I do deals all the time, there are tons of other places for finding every deal under the sun. I mean my Amex's have about 40 deals on them right now, add on top of that all my chase offers, bank amerideals etc.... my question was WHY Wayfair?? None of those other deals that can be had were posted so I assumed it could have been converted to Disney savings and not by the way of it saves us money to put towards Disney or for selling. I liked this forum because it was my go to for strictly when I need to convert deals to Disney gift cards.

Whatever. I am so sorry criticism cant be taken graciously, that one cant share an opinion without being ridiculed. I do deals all the time, there are tons of other places for finding every deal under the sun. I mean my Amex's have about 40 deals on them right now, add on top of that all my chase offers, bank amerideals etc.... my question was WHY Wayfair?? None of those other deals that can be had were posted so I assumed it could have been converted to Disney savings and not by the way of it saves us money to put towards Disney or for selling. I liked this forum because it was my go to for strictly when I need to convert deals to Disney gift cards.
What is there to "criticize?" :lmao:This thread does not exist solely for you. If you no longer find it helpful or useful, feel free to stop reading it, and to create a new thread of your own called "Disney - and I mean ONLY DISNEY!!! - Gift Card Deals and More" :)

This thread is a community thread and is very different from the original one created in 2012. I believe it will take time and patience for several to acclimate to the new changes but they were necessary. Long gone are the simple free rolling churning days we all remember fondly. Currently our offers are not only limited but very different based on what we have as individuals to work with and our budget.

This thread is not centered for the die-hard only Disney Gift Card deal seekers due to the fact not all DISer’s have the same credit cards and offers associated with them nor do we belong to the same warehouses or shop at the same grocery stores. I’ll also add, not all of us want to open a new credit card or belong to yet another warehouse. Having stated all that, we tend to save in other areas in order to add to our overall Vacation Account.

It’s understandable you may not see an advantage on a particular offer and that’s fine, simply scroll past it. Another change is being able to post deals, comments and/or questions without fear of being attacked or ostracized for being “Off Topic”. After all these years we should be able to communicate freely, we are not complete strangers and have relied on the counsel of many; @miztressuz , @PerfessorZ , @gottalovepluto , @Limes96 , @bbsearchlight and so many more.

Times have changed and so must we. :flower3:

Added Offers

Discount District
Publix: Get $10 Off $50 Gas Gift Card When Spending $50+ On Groceries Expires 2/4/20 Link

Warehouses
Sam’s Club: Join For $45 & Get $45 (Money Maker After Stacking). Link

Transportation & Traveling with Points
Heads Up @ImprovGal & @Gr8t Fan if interested.
Amtrak: Save 30% when you book between January 28 - 30 for travel from February 16 - May 31, 2020. Link
  • This offer is valid for travel on the Acela, Northeast Regional, Adirondack, Maple Leaf (within the U.S.), Downeaster, Carolinian, Piedmont, Empire Service, Ethan Allen, Vermonter and reserved sections of the Keystone and Pennsylvanian.
  • Once purchased, tickets are non-refundable.

Lyft: $5 Off Next 10 Rides. Limited quantity available. Targeted. Expires 2/11/20 Link
  • Chase Cards Will Receive 5x or 10x on All Lyft Rides (CSR – 10x and Pink; Ink, Sapphire, Freedom – 5x) Separate Link
Chase Credit Cards: Use Contactless Payment 3 Times & Get 500 Bonus Points Link
  • Targeted via email
  • Tap to pay three times with your contactless Chase credit card from Jan. 30 through Feb. 29, 2020, and receive 500 bonus miles. Each purchase must be at least $1.75.
Credit Card Offers
Chase Pay: Save 15 Cents per Gallon at 76 Gas. Expires 3/31/20 Link

Just wanted to report I was successful in ordering an E-DGC from Sams.com and getting the $15 back off $30 more on my Amex. I had it on 2 cards. My posted, DH's did not, but after a call to Amex they were going to force a credit to my account. So 30% savings on $100 in cards. :thumbsup2

Oh duh, just read what you posted more carefully, and it DOES say excludes gift cards.

I used to get my Pxs filled at Target for the extra 5% off. I would be in the store 2-4x per month to pick them up and I would do other shopping. Also, I used to shop there all the time for GCs. I do love target, but since they stopped giving you the extra 5% I transferred my Pxs to my local grocery store. And since they have blocked so many of the ways you could get additional gift card discounts, my spending at Target has gone from (literally) thousands of dollars per year, to maybe a couple hundred, and I only go to Target maybe once a month or even less. In fact they actually threatened to cancel my RedCard a couple months ago because I haven't used it in so long. But I can do better than 5% discount on GCs by using a regular CC at so many other places, and that is a HUGE deciding factor on where I shop.

I wouldn't even go to Target at all if it wasn't so close to where I work, and now that I have signed up for free wal-mart grocery delivery to my office, I don't even need to do that anymore. It is sad, but what a stupid move on their part really. I can't believe I am the only one whose spending at Target dropped drastically after these changes, am I?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter