UPDATED w/pics -Need Help Finding a Photographer in SoCal - EDIT: Photographer Found!

caimakale

Mouseketeer
I'm thinking that during our upcoming vacation, I would like to take an hour or so and get some new family pictures taken. Do any SoCal locals have any recommendations on a good photographer?

I would like to get them taken on Sunday (after we leave Hollywood on our way to DL). I would prefer something with the ocean/palm trees, etc. You know, something that screams Southern Cal.

I ended up finding a photographer to take our pictures during our vacation. I thought she did an excellent job and want to share some of the photos as well as her contact info just in case anyone else is ever looking for a photographer down there.

Her name is Jolynne, her website is http://www.jolynnephotography.com/. Hopefully this isn't considered spam as I am not affiliated in any way and don't get any kind of compensation for this.

I am the only male in our family so it won't be difficult to figure out who I am. Also pictured are my wife and three daughters (ages 12, 10, & 7).

F0027-15.jpg

F0027-12.jpg

F0027-16.jpg

F0027-14.jpg

F0027-8.jpg

We have to pick one of these to print on a canvas and hang in our living room, what do you guys think? We trying to decide between the first two pictures.

Nice pictures! My vote would be for the first one. I like how there are no other people in the picture and it's a bit of a closer shot of your family. :thumbsup2

Nice pictures! My vote would be for the first one. I like how there are no other people in the picture and it's a bit of a closer shot of your family. :thumbsup2

That's kind of what we're thinking. Then maybe use the second picture for our Christmas cards.

I agree...the first one is gorgeous....love the word love written in the sand, but most of all loving the colors on it. The second one needs some tweaking to get the sun relaxed a little more.

What a cool idea, though to hire someone to take your photos on vacation. One of those "duh" moments. We all have handed our camera to a stranger and hoped they didn't lop off our heads, but very cool to get a pro to do it right!:cheer2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter