upgraded to 2584, very close to noisy zone--thoughts???

cupcake

Mouseketeer
We got upgraded from a category 11 std inside stateroom to category 9, room 2584. I see that the block of "noisy zone" rooms begin next door at 2586. Is anyone familiar with this room and the noise level? We previously cruised on Royal Caribbean in a low deck room and were miserable.

What would you do???

:wave: Cupcake

We have sailed a few times on Deck 2 and never experienced noise problems.

The last time we were on Deck 2 we had a block of rooms from 2048 - 2054. The convenience of Deck 2 is wonderful. It is very close to all the action...clubs, shops, theatre, atrium, guest service, dining.

We loved Deck 2 but cannot say about the particular room you mentioned. Keep in mind that the list of noisy rooms does not mean there is noise all the time. As Dave mentioned on his site...you mileage will vary. Some times people stay in the listed noisy rooms and never have a problem. I would be happy with the upgrade from a Cat 11.

MJ

I would be happy with my upgrade. :)

You have a larger room, split bathroom and porthole window. I've stayed on Deck 2 and found it QUIETER than the upper decks.

Enjoy! :)

Maybe it is listed as noisy because it is under Lumiere's. But at least it won't be noisy when you are sleeping since nothing will be going on in there at that time.

We've been on deck 2 several times and the cabin numbers ranged from 2570 to 2580 and have never had a problem with noise in those rooms, we were in 2083 this year and this one was noisy as it was right under Lumieres, so, I believe you'll be ok with yours.....Andy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter