Upgrading a Pass

cyberbox2

DIS Veteran
Hey Gang,

Once you have bought a Disney pass like a 7 day hopper, is it possible to upgrade that pass to a non expire pass or add on water parks.

I haven't never had a need to consider this before but am now curious as to what options I have once the pass has already been purchased but not yet used.

Thanks everyone:goodvibes

the answer is yes, but use the ticket one day first. If you check the theme parks board there is a sticky at the top from Cheshire_figment... that explains everything tickets, in great detail... she is considered the world's leading authority on WDW ticket upgrades. Robo comes in a close second.

the answer is yes, but use the ticket one day first. If you check the theme parks board there is a sticky at the top from Cheshire_figment... that explains everything tickets, in great detail... she is considered the world's leading authority on WDW ticket upgrades. Robo comes in a close second.

(I'm pretty sure Cheshire Figment is a guy, oscar. I think I shared a meal with him at Jiko last December.)

he, ooops... sometimes I forget... so many folks on the boards are chicks, I some times assume too much. My bad, and I knew that too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter