upgrading to a suite at Portofino Bay (?)

Puffy2

DIS Veteran
I have a loews gold card. It says you can upgrade at check in for $35.00.

I have a club room reserved at Portofino Bay - will I be able to upgrade to a room with an extra "parlor" for the $35.00 per night at check in? Has anyone done this? Do the club rooms even have parlors (sitting rooms) as an option.

Sure could use the extra space with three adult women in one room!

It all depends on how busy the hotel is during your stay. I tried 7 times to upgrade to a suite last year and they always had an excuse. I would advise checking in as early as possible, they seem to be better able to grant requests then. I am platinum this year and can't wait to reserve my suite in advance, but I'm still not expecting any luck. It was explained to me at PBH that the "parlor" is an additional room without the beds (sofa and seating instead) so it would make a tremendous addition to any stay. And for 3 women another bathroom would be fabulous!!! LOL Hope you are successful and have a great stay.

terri

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter