UPLOADING PICTURES

TinkAriel111

Disney Addict
I am trying to add pictures and it is saying they are too large. I tried Photobucket but keep getting 500 popups. Any other suggestions?

I am trying to add pictures and it is saying they are too large. I tried Photobucket but keep getting 500 popups. Any other suggestions?
1. To post photos on DISboards the photos must be smaller than 1MB. You may have to resize images that you want to post.

2. Photobucket no longer allows third party hosting, unless you pay big bucks for using their site.

3. I use Paint to resize my photos, but you can use various photo manipulating sites to do so - Windows Photo Gallery also works. You can also use a photo hosting site to download your photos, and then copy and paste the IMG code provided into your post.

If you resize yourself, you can drag & drop or copy & paste photos directly from your computer to the posting window here on DISboards.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!