Upper and Lower Veranda booking ?

tweetykl

Mouseketeer
Previously, for our June 2022 Aulani trip, we were able to book the veranda at the 11 month mark. My husband called the other day for next spring break and they said we couldn’t book u til 3 months before. Has anyone else heard of that?

Previously, for our June 2022 Aulani trip, we were able to book the veranda at the 11 month mark. My husband called the other day for next spring break and they said we couldn’t book u til 3 months before. Has anyone else heard of that?

Yes, that is the new policy for booking cabanas/verandas 😎

ETA: for now anyway…🤦🏼‍♀️

I have been on the phone with Aulani three times today. I woke up at 545 to call at 559 EST to be the first one on the phone with the concierge at the 90 day mark to book the Executive Lanai for the exact day that I wanted. It was already booked. The kind cast member on the phone informed me that the people are still "grandfathered in" from previous reservations (prior to the new 90 day rule) and, even though I called at the 12:01 mark 90 days prior, all but ONE cassebella/cabana was available. I took the one they offered.

I then called back in the afternoon EST and was told by a different concierge that I could book additional cabanas/casebellas for the LENGTH of my stay, which I did immediately for the days I wanted them.

Side note...the concierge I spoke to earlier in the day (12:01 Hawaii time/6:01 EST) said the policy was 90 days PRIOR to the day you wanted the cabana/casebella. The concierge I spoke to in the afternoon had a different story.

Bottom line....I wouldn't fall for the new 90 day policy as your guideline...JUST KEEP CALLING

Yes- That’s right. I booked my executive lanai and upper verandah casabella for late July at 11 months. I’m not exactly sure when it changed…. But it will take some time to even out.

Im not looking forward to the 3AM wake up for Ama Ama in a few weeks. Us west coasters have it tough! 3AM for Aulani and WDW dining and 5AM for DVC! But DCL check in is nice At least!

Yes- That’s right. I booked my executive lanai and upper verandah casabella for late July at 11 months. I’m not exactly sure when it changed…. But it will take some time to even out.

Im not looking forward to the 3AM wake up for Ama Ama in a few weeks. Us west coasters have it tough! 3AM for Aulani and WDW dining and 5AM for DVC! But DCL check in is nice At least!
Haha, as a Californian, I feel your pain. And you say DCL is nicer... but I find that that it often takes 3-4 hours from when check-in opens to when you can actually make it all the way through the check-in process lately. :p Perhaps now that they are staggering it by elite tier it will get better?

I just talked to member services today and they said they don't open until 9AM on Saturday-- Is that correct or do I need to wake an hour earlier than I thought to call them to try to get on the Starcruiser? Can't wait to figure out what I'll need to get up early for on that vacation! :p

And now for my "on topic" post-- does anyone know when they stopped taking reservations for activities 11 months out? We're going around Thanksgiving and I'm going to be beside myself if everything was already booked when I wake up at 2:45AM.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter