Upset At Universal

disneyfan21

Mouseketeer
I just called Universal's Portofino Bay to request a non-smoking room because my son has asthma and they said they couldn't guarantee it because all preferences are given at check-in. I told them my son has asthma but he said that all he could do was to note it on my reservation. Why can't they be as accomodating as Walt Disney World or Disneyland. I have yet to have a problem about this with them.

Disney basically does the same thing -- I've never had them guarantee me a non-smoking room. They've noted my preference for that and I've always gotten a non-smoking room when I checked in. That's why Disney calls them "room requests" not guarantees. Seems like that is no different than what Universal is doing.

I wouldn't be surprised if Universal has a non-smoking room for you when you check in. I wouldn't worry or get upset about it. (BTW, my wife has asthma, also.)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter