Urgent POA parking question--Nawiliwili Harbor

cgattis

DIS Veteran
If anyone can give me a quick answer, I'd greatly appreciate it!!! Our car rental people were far less than helpful here....anybody know a good place to park overnight at Nawiliwili?? TIA!!! I know DIS'ers are often better than boots on the ground!

Check with the Lihue Marriott, I kind of think I had someone tell me once they parked there but they did have to pay
808 245 5050 3610 rice street

Check with the Lihue Marriott, I kind of think I had someone tell me once they parked there but they did have to pay
808 245 5050 3610 rice street
Ok thanks so much!! I can't wait to get back and post a TR!!!

We stayed at the Lihue Marriott and they did have a ton of parking there, but can't confirm if they allow cruise guests to park there. The lot was always full and we sometimes had difficulty parking, but it was a large resort so I never considered it could be cruise guests. But its a good option if they'll allow it, as its very close to port!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!