Urgent underwear issue

kcdisneymom

Bought DVC 2002
Son forgot under wear, only likes Hanes, what’s the best way to get some to resort in less than 2days before cruise?

Thanks everyone. I had to go with Uber to know I was getting the right thing in the first and only trip to Walmart. The driver took me to the one a lot of employees shop at so I could get in and out fast.

I was going to suggest either Target or Walmart. Glad it worked out.

For future emergency undie needs I've used Amazon with one day shipping and got my package the next day while staying at Animal Kingdom.

Thanks everyone. I had to go with Uber to know I was getting the right thing in the first and only trip to Walmart. The driver took me to the one a lot of employees shop at so I could get in and out fast.
Have a great cruise!:boat:

LOL. When my daughter was about seven she forgot her suitcase on a trip to a cabin up on Lake Superior - and it wasn't to Disney - we were an hour and a half from anything resembling a store where you could buy underwear. It was a four day trip, and she lived in my jammies, the clothes she had worn up, her dad's t-shirts - and we hand washed her undies every night and dried them with a blow dryer (it wasn't a rustic cabin by any means - the dishes were the owners old Spode china - it was just in the middle of no where). So you aren't alone, and be thankful you had so many options.

For future emergency undie needs I've used Amazon with one day shipping and got my package the next day while staying at Animal Kingdom.
Good info. Do you add name of resort and room number when having it delivered by Amazon?

Good info. Do you add name of resort and room number when having it delivered by Amazon?

You just need the name of the resort, then your name, and then the resort address. Something like this:

Animal Kingdom Lodge - Kidani
"insert guest name" CK IN XX/XX/XXXX
3701 OSCEOLA PKWY
LAKE BUENA VISTA, FL 32830

You just need the name of the resort, then your name, and then the resort address. Something like this:

Animal Kingdom Lodge - Kidani
"insert guest name" CK IN XX/XX/XXXX
3701 OSCEOLA PKWY
LAKE BUENA VISTA, FL 32830
Thank you! :thumbsup2

Just chiming in to say kudos on the amazing thread title!

I had an "urgent duct tape" issue last week while I was at SSR. We were there without a car (and I don't drive) and my suitcase split after years of good service. My choices were: buy a new Disney suitcase of comparable size for $200, or have Amazon next-day-deliver me a roll of duct tape to get me and my busted suitcase home (where I could shop for a suitcase at my leisure and preferred price point.)

Best $16 I ever spent!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!