US or IOA for little kids?

joepoe

DVC BWV 98 OKW 02
We are total newbies and wonder if we will be getting our money's worth at the Universal Parks. We have 8 yr old twin daughters and a 5 year old daughter. We are worried that they will get scared or be too small for many of the attractions.

Should we wait til they are older and just stay at Disney for now?
Thanks in advance for your help.

joepoe i know how you feel my son is 4 1/2 and i was having those same thoughts--my son has been asking to go to US/IOA since he was 3 for ET and DR Seuss and i kept saying when you get bigger but after reading how many of those interactive playgrounds they have i figured i want to go while he still can really enjoy those because when hes older he will probably only want to do the thrill rides plus they seem to have quite a few shows that i think he will really enjoy--although the discission for me is a lot easier considering i only live 3 1/2 hours away...anyway only you really know your kids and what they like...did you read the posts above about "what there is for kids to do at universal??"hope this helps

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter