US to WDW to Port Canaveral Transfers

sullivan.kscott

DIS Veteran
Hello, all! The week prior to our next Disney Cruise, we have our first split stay between Universal and Pop. My biggest question is regarding getting to WDW from US.
Our last Universal parks day is also our checkout date for Royal Pacific. What can we do with our bags? Will bell services hold them?
Also, what service do you recommend for a family of 4 with (likely) 3 full size bags and 3-4 carry ons? I thought about an Uber XL, but the luggage count has me worried we won’t all fit.
Thanks in advance!

Agree with PP that I think Uber/Lyft XL would work.

FWIW, we booked with Tony Hinds to go from the airport to Royal Pacific to Port Canaveral to the airport. He gave us a flat rate that encompassed all our stops and made a complimentary 30 minute stop at a liquor store for us (or he will do a grocery stop). He has a 12 passenger private van so there was plenty of room, and he was easy to find at the end of our cruise when we exited the terminal. I know that UberXL costs a little more than UberX, so I would assume Tony's pricing is in the same ballpark as UberXL. Even if he's more, it was worth it for the convenience.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter