US Vacation Planning Video?

The4OfUs

Happy DVC members since '97!
Hi...was wondering if anyone had a different contact, other than the US website, where I can request the Vacation Planning Video for Universal Studios. The form on the website is broken, and there is no contact information listed for me to report the problem (I'm a webmaster myself so this is a huge pet peeve of mine...and I even tried to email what should be the standard "webmaster@universalstudios.com", to report the problem, but that bounced back).

Is there perhaps a number I can call to get this? My trip is in 29 days, and I would love to see this video, having never been to US before. We're only going to US for one day and need to choose which park to see - plus DH, DS (7) and DD (9) don't seem that excited about US, being a family of Disney nuts, and I want to get them pumped up about trying this too. :)

Thanks for any help.

This must be new because the form worked for me a few weeks ago.

Call Universal Vacations at (800) 711-0080 and press 2. Here you can request the video or brochure.

Thanks so much, exactly what I needed, they're sending it out now. Looking forward to it. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter