USAirways - Sale!!!

TeenaS

DIS Veteran
Harrisburg/Orlando roundtrip - $139 - travel must be complete by October 26. Other cities are really low too!

Teena where did you find that? I looked on their website and nothing was listed, did I miss anything?

Go to www.usairways.com
I put in: "Leaving from MDT"
"Going to MCO"
Then you must click on "Flexible"
Then click on search flights.
All the fares come up then.
Good luck from your city.

Thanks to both of you, I already have my airfare which by the way was excellent compared to what's going for now...the price has doubled! But I still keep looking.

Just checked for the dates DS and friends are going, and round-trip for them is $93.50. Such a deal!!!!

MinnieMe - that is wonderful!!!!! It's hard to believe these wonderful fares - you'd think with the gas prices being so high, the air fares would be high too. It's hard to figure out!

d'oh. froom dc to orlando the exact same flight we booked for $150 is $131! oh well. :)

I just used my 400 voucher to pay for both my DD's and my tkt for sep. 148 with tx =168. but I fully expect it to go down again in jul or so and I will get another voucher back! and then with the 63 left over from today and that difference I can buy my tkt for feb's CCSS ladies meet in disney!

Am I being too picky??? I know I have plenty of time to purchase flights, going 10/13-20, but when I see all these good rates, I get anxious. I only found non-direct or flights leaving for MCO at 8:00 pm, or leaving MCO at 6:00 am. Who wants to go to WDW then? Am I being unrealistic to hope for good flying times at a good price?

No you are not workinmom, we purchased tickets in January for our august trip but it's a non stop flight both ways and we leave at 6:30 am and fly back at 9:10 pm. we paid $178 and now the same tickets are up to $297. In my case it paid off not to wait!!

Are you flying from Phila? Those are great times. I saw those flights back in January, but we don't fly that often & had no idea that was a good price. I also thought it was silly to buy airline tickets 10 months in advance of the trip. Hopefully they will go down.

no workinmom, I'm flying out of allentown, I paid $757 for four airline tickets, now the same flight is $1384, it's sickening but I am so glad I got them back then.

Also flying out of Allentown. Originally bought tickets for $189, then they dropped to $149 about a month ago and I called US Air for vouchers (haven't received yet). Now price has dropped to $129. Will it go lower for summer travel? Should I ask for another or combined voucher?

Actually, Allentown has a $118 roundtrip to Orlando but you have to finish traveling by September 30. Then they are advertising a $178 roundtrip for travel anytime to MCO.

As soon as possible, up to 11 months in advance, I usually buy my tickets and then when the fares comes down, I get vouchers.

3 stooges when are you flying out of allentown and what airline?? I have been checking the airfares and mine only seemed to go up.

How do you get voucers? Can you to call and ask if they price has lowered or do you have to find the deal on-line first?

Judi

Mskanga
We're booked on US Air for August 1st. Staying at Dolphin until August 8th.:p

After much angst I jumped at these US Air fares-- flying in September out of LaGuardia for $138.50 a ticket, non-stop, at flight times I really liked. Can't really beat that. I feel pretty satisfied. I went ahead and jumped because the rules said the fare ended May 11. Don't know if that is true or not.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter