(Used to be) Live from the Magic - Christmas Cruise 2008 - now with pictures pg4

It was great meeting you in line on embarkation day

That was crazy how many DISers were in line together to check in at the same time!

We had cabin 7035 and sometimes the WiFi was S-L-O-W....and sometimes it was fast. I just chalked it up to too many people trying to link on at once. :confused3

It's probably a matter of several things - i think I'll post on the main board and maybe we can construct some sort of map of Cabins with fast wi-fi and those that aren't.

Hi Cindy...I loved the lime green mickey head key chains...I put it on my key ring as soon as I got home! Hopefully it will help me find my keys in my purse just a little easier now! Glad you had such a good time on the cruise. We had a blast. Right now we are booked for the April 24 Med. cruise, but we may switch it...I was looking at the July 6 Northern Europe cruise...we could be cruising with you again!

Deanna

Hi Cindy... I didn't know you were doing a live report and I missed it. Sounds like you had a FABALOUS time. Can't wait to meet in you in 2010. Tina

a few more pictures:

The Friday morning Castaway Cay 5Kers getting ready to go:

DCL2008-3026.jpg

The N and Z that make me a Disney Mom:

DCL2008-3036.jpg

You know, it was funny because all week long, he was in his yellow Diversions Pub Master shirt, so when I saw them all gathering (I was up on our verandah), I was looking for his yellow shirt :)

yeah I hear you, I would have prob done the same thing, haha

Hi Cindy! Wonderful trip report. I love reading TRs from those on the same cruise. Glad you had a great time.

I was sorry I missed the meet on Saturday. Time got away from us and before I knew it, it was time for the lifeboat drill. I do remember seeing you at RBD for something. I was there quite a bit usually in my seat just behind the railing in the middle with my nachos!

You might have been on the bus from CI&S with my parents. They were supposed to be on the 10:30 bus but caught it earlier as they were waiting in anticipation with nothing to do also!

Hi Cindy, I really enjoyed your report and photos. The boys have grown a foot since we cruised together. We will miss you by a couple of months in 2010.

we have the 9/18 TA cruise booked.:thumbsup2

I still remember how you tried to do everything you could on your first cruise and to learn your way around the ship.
Now you are the expert and others can ask you for help.

I am so happy you had such a great cruise and got to surprize the boys.

Hope we can cruise together again in the future , it would be fun to see you guys again.:goodvibes

Kathy

thank you for all the extra info on Jay the pubmaster/marathon runner/cc5k organizer.(the picture of the runners on CC got me so excited) Somehow this has become my most anticipated event of the cruise. Ask your husband where he met up with Jay on the 1st day of the cruise. What shifts does he work in the bar/ which bar etc. I want to pump him for advise on improving my running. I figure I'd sit at the bar, order a drink, tip him well, then pump him for advise.

thank you for all the extra info on Jay the pubmaster/marathon runner/cc5k organizer.(the picture of the runners on CC got me so excited) Somehow this has become my most anticipated event of the cruise. Ask your husband where he met up with Jay on the 1st day of the cruise. What shifts does he work in the bar/ which bar etc. I want to pump him for advise on improving my running. I figure I'd sit at the bar, order a drink, tip him well, then pump him for advise.

Hiya. Jay was everywhere on the first day - easy to spot in his Yellow Diversions shirt. The Navigator had "running with Jay" or something like that in the special events area (we didn't keep copies of the Navigators this time) - DH was already running when the "group" started running on deck. I also saw Jay at the Castaway Club meeting - he was manning the table where you turn in your cards for the drawings - and I talked to him then. DH said there were quite a few people running on deck with the organized group.

Hi Cindy loved your TR. I already miss sitting in the promenade lounge listening to Calypso Magic. Can't wait for 2010 though it may be sooner for us as we are looking at booking the July 18th 2009 cruise using points.

Lissa

It was great getting to meet you, and your support was awesome.
Thanks bunches,
Robbie and Lynley
(CalypsoMagic) now home with the cats

It was great getting to meet you, and your support was awesome.
Thanks bunches,
Robbie and Lynley
(CalypsoMagic) now home with the cats

I was just thinking of you guys yesterday and wondering if you made it off the Magic or not. You guys are definitely highlights of our trip!

just posting for a sub and to get you back to page 1. hope your new year is going good so far.

we are booked into bcv and akv kidani for summer, next year nyc, then blt in 11, dvc ko olino in 12, so it will be 2013 before we hit the seas again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter