Using CS credits for breakfast

Cameo

DIS Veteran
If I use my CS credits at a resort food court for breakfast, how are they used? I understand if I get a breakfast platter, that would count, but it seems like some of the items on the menus show just pancakes or just french toast. Are you able to choose a side item with that as well since there is no dessert option at breakfast? It doesn't seem like food court breakfasts are the best use of CS credits, but it's looking like that's how we will be using several of them.

Sorry, but no side.

Sometimes the items come with bacon or sausage even though it's not listed that way on allears.

Yes, I would like to know also how to get the most out of the CS because we will be using some these also for breakfast. Thanks~

When you use your CS for breakfast it does not come with an extra side or dessert type item but you do get an extra drink. They won't tell you that but it rang up fine for us.

I think it also depends on your cashier we stayed at all star sport and used our CS a lot for breakfast there. We would always get our meal, drink and then we always picked up yogurt and fruit as well. And somedays we didn't pay any out of pocket and some days we paid only for the fruit bowl but we never paid for the yogurt. It was like that was a side item to most of the cashiers.

I know this isnt a defiant answer but, I think they really try to work with you the best they can.

It was always more then enough food for my family. Our kids always got the pancakes and it does come with bacon.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter