using new GC for DP?

LSchrow

life without the BWVs is <null and void>
has anyone used the new GC to pay for their DP at check-in? (sure hope so, cos i just converted 400 DD's into a "new" GC just for that purpose)

tyia :sunny:

I have to say that I just went to TDS to buy one of the cards to put $800 on to pay for the dining plan and the girl at the register said to me that these cards are not compatible with resort computers. It can be used basically everywhere else but not at the resorts.

Now I don't know if this is true or not, but I ended up not getting the card, just on the mere chance that it won't work.

I would love to hear if anyone has used the card to pay for accomodations or the dining plan at a resort.

i justed called BW (took about 1/2 hour of the very nice CM checking extremelly vague wording) ~ looks like the resorts do NOT have the capability to accept the GC yet.............

she said they expect to be able by late 2006.
i don't need/want $400 worth of souvies, so i only hope they get the system up soon!

:sad1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter