Using points at DL?

nhdisnut

My screen name says it all!!
Has anyone ever used their points to book at Disneyland? We are thinking of heading to CA next year and were considering a few nights at DL.

Any thoughts or suggestions? Thanks!:)

We are using points to stay at the GC in a couple months. It was very easy to make a ressie, we even started out at the DLH and ended up switching to the GC. Even the switch was easy.

We are staying 4 nights at the DLH on points in May, it was very easy. I called MS and they booked it, then sent the normal confirmation. DL Hotel then followed up with a new confirmation with a DL number instead of a DVC number. We are looking forward to it, only 19 point/night which seems like a good deal to me considering even if we rented points it would have been about $190/night, and our friends are paying $150/night at Best Western! :confused3

Yes, we could have stayed in almost a 2BR at OKW for those points in the fall, but this year we wanted a closer trip. I think it's a great deal, and we are excited to stay at DLH.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter