V&A Already Unavailable Nov 10-13?

sophie832

F&W Addict
Our dining reservation window just opened this morning for our trip Nov 9-14 (2 adults), and one of the things we really want is to eat at V&A, but I don't see anything online for our available days, which are essentially Nov 10 and 11. Weirdly, if I edit our party to 3 ppl, there is something that pops up for one of the days...why for 3 ppl and not 2? Apparently, their phone reservation line isn't open until Tues morning...so, I have to wait? Is it really already sold out? I called regular Disney dining and was told they aren't allowed to touch the reservation system for V&A.

As a side note, there were no later evening ADRs available for Space 220 Lounge the whole time, and the Dining CM said that's kind of strange, so she told me to check back in the app...maybe something will pop up.

Last edited:
I’m sure it’s sold out as many people would have already booked it before 60+2.

I would recommend booking the available 3 person reservation and then modify it to 2.

And I’m sure the Space 220 lounge was also booked by those arriving before you - I think Veteran’s Day weekend is a very popular time. Maybe something closer to the 14th would be available.

I’m sure it’s sold out as many people would have already booked it before 60+2.

I would recommend booking the available 3 person reservation and then modify it to 2.

And I’m sure the Space 220 lounge was also booked by those arriving before you - I think Veteran’s Day weekend is a very popular time. Maybe something closer to the 14th would be available.
There are times available on the 14th for both, but we leave that morning.

When I get to the booking page for that V&A table, it gives me an error message...sigh.

Ok, I tried logging out and back in, and I was able to at least get the reservation for 3! Now I just need to change it to 2.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter