vacation homes?

disneydebi

Mouseketeer
has anyone rented one of those vacation homes? I've heard you can get them for about $250 / night for a home with up to 5 bedrooms? Have any done this, and how far are they from WDW? What were your opinions?

I've rented 3 different homes in the WDW area. All were great and very convenient to WDW. I paid less than $600/week for a 3 bedroom house in the off season. There are many reputable rental agencies you can go through or you can get them directly through the owners.

We are renting a home directly from the owners in Orlando, for the first time. There web page is at http://drherron.home.mindspring.com all of their homes are 5 and 6 bedrooms. They are the sweetest people, and cant do enough for us. Their mail is drherron@mindspring.com they send out a 14 page pamphet for you to look at also. The best part is you pay them when you arrive at the home. Check them out I kinda dont want ot tell others because it is a great secret. Good luck house hunting....

Hey! We rented a 6 bedroom home from www.FloridaLeisure.com last month. I think it was about $160 a night.

It was a beautiful house with a pool and jacuzzi. We had a lot of room to spread out and not feel confined. Plus they let you pick out your own house.

Nancy :wave:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter