Vacation Strategy LLC for Wyndham Bonnet Creek

hew725

Earning My Ears
Has anyone used Vacation Strategy LLC to rent Wyndham Bonnet Creek. They have a great rate so I would love to use them, but I would feel better if someone else out there has used them.

Thanks for any info you all can give.

Hi. If you don't mind my asking, what price were you given. I am looking to add on a few days in June and wondering if it might be worth my time to check them out. Thanks.

For 4 nights for a 1 bedroom they quoted me a total of $500.00. I thought $125 was a great deal. I know on WBC website I can get $140 a night but when you add on taxes, etc it comes to around 650. I still can't decide what to do. Let me know what you decide.

For 4 nights for a 1 bedroom they quoted me a total of $500.00. I thought $125 was a great deal. I know on WBC website I can get $140 a night but when you add on taxes, etc it comes to around 650. I still can't decide what to do. Let me know what you decide.

Did you end up using them for your stay?

I am still at a stand still. Hoping to get feedback from others. Have you made any decisions?

That sounds like a pretty good price, but we booked 4 nights in November in a 2 bedroom for a total of $555 including all taxes and charges through Vacationupgrades.com...:) You might want to check them out! :)

Has anyone used Vacation Strategy LLC to rent Wyndham Bonnet Creek. They have a great rate so I would love to use them, but I would feel better if someone else out there has used them.

Thanks for any info you all can give.

Yes, We used Vaction Strategy LLC to book a week in February 2011 at Bonnet Creek. We rented a 3 Bedroom Presidential. It was amazing! The resort was wonderful. Lots for the kids to do, and everything was just great.
Dealing with Vacation Strategy was great. I was alittle leary to give my money ( I used paypal) without actually knowing the company. It worked out perfectly, everything was just as they said. They are very nice, professional and were there to answer any questions we had. We definitely plan on using them again in February 2012. Great Vacation!!!!!!

Hello,
We went to Disney World this past February – March and we used Vacation Strategy to book our stay at Wyndham Bonnet Creek. It was a last minute trip and we had a great time at the resort and absolutely loved it there. We had a 2 bedroom suite with lots of room for the whole family. The resort was so big and so much to do. I came across Vacation Strategy’s site by searching for a deal to stay at Wyndham Bonnet Creek as I heard it was a great place to stay if going to Disney World. It was the first time we used Vacation Strategy and we got a great rate. They were so easy to work with, very polite, and were able to get back to us very quickly. We hope to be going back in 2012 and we plan to use them again!

.We have annual passes to Disney and would travel to Orlando 3 times a year for long weekends with the kids. We would stay on property and pay top dollar for a 1 bedroom suite. One day my wife was searching places to stay in Disney and came across vacation strategy. After several correspondence we decided to give them a try and booked a weekend trip. I was a bit nervous paying for a room to people I didn't know. They did forward the confirmation but I was still a bit anxious, until we checked in. The grounds are beautiful and the room was everything we wanted, a two bedroom suite with a full kitchen. Needless to say we loved it and have been there 4 times already. Rick and Humaira are amazing and very accommodating, in fact we have our next Disney weekend booked already in May to celebrate our daughter's 2nd birthday. The best thing is the price... it more than half off the price of a 1 bedroom suite offered thru Disney. We highly recommend using vacation strategy

Ummm...yeah, anyone else besides 3 newbie posters, 2 of which have only posted these glowing reviews? If you guys are all legit, I'll put my skepticism aside and say :welcome: to the DIS! :)

Ummm...yeah, anyone else besides 3 newbie posters, 2 of which have only posted these glowing reviews? If you guys are all legit, I'll put my skepticism aside and say :welcome: to the DIS! :)

I though I was the only one skeptical. It seems a bit contrived to me, but heh if I'm wrong I hope you all get the info you need.

That's a pretty mediocre deal. Did you look on eBay for some of the going rates? I have never paid more than $100 a night for Bonnet Creek, and usually less.

I was thinking the same thing. It seems funny to me that all three repsonses came as first posts and were glowing about this company.

I will be booking w/ them for an Easter 2012 trip. We have always stayed on site (since 1996) but this trip will be with 3 teenage girls for their spring break. I really can't afford 2 rooms or a villa at Disney properties as I have in the past so I did some research and will be using Vacation Strategy for my trip next year. I emailed my requests/questions and Humaira called me back within an hour. She was able to answer all of my questions.

No need to be skeptical about me, I got a quote from them and that made me skeptical about them thats why I would like to know if anyone other than newbie posters have dealt with them.:confused:

I know - I'm a first time poster too...but I am also wanting some feedback on this company also. Received a decent rate quote. Looking at going again and due to family size we are a moderate plus or at least 2 rooms at value resorts. Want to either stay on-site or very close on this next visit.

WDW History is 1974 - offsite (almost a baby); 2002 & 2007 AS Sports; 2009 Polynesian; 2010 Contemporary & AS Pop Century and 2011 off-site villa. (First time off-site since traveling with my own family.)

I am booked w/this company as well, did some online checking nothing stands out, but is a new company since 2010. I got my email reservation quick and its in the owners name and will be reissued in my name as we get closer to the date. This seems to be the process as I have read in other threads. I would feel better though if someone completed their vacation and could report.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!