Vacation Strategy LLC for Wyndham Bonnet Creek

I've used them in the past, so I get their newsletter. They sent out the news about memberships at the end of last year. At first, they were saying that I could sign up for a one time fee of $1000. I quickly passed on that deal and then they changed their tune to say that they were now changing the price to an annual fee of $47/year. I guess not too many people were excited about the $1000 fee. It just turned me off from using them at all anymore.
We've booked with them twice in the past and again for our upcoming vacation. We were offered a free one-year membership. I have no interest in paying anything for a membership, so if they go with that model in the future I will book with someone else.

They just started using a membership model, so now you have to pay them an annual fee to be a member in order to rent from them.
We were offered a free membership but would have to pay annual dues if they are going the membership route only then our upcoming April trip will be our last through VS, to date we have been very satisfied with VS service. Sorry they are going the membership route :-(

I agree, I enjoyed booking through them and even recommended them to others, but won't anymore with the new business model they have. Nothing was wrong with how they were renting out properties before, I think they are really just going to kill their business.

Agreed. We are leaving in a week for our 3rd trip to WBC. Booked a 4 bdrm thru VS for this trip and a 3 bdrm thru them fit our first trip. Last year, we booked a 2 bdrm thru RCI. Will go back to doing that before I pay an annual fee to VS. There are too many other options of whom to rent from.

Past customers were sent an email offering a free first year membership. Not sure when it was supposed to take affect and not sure whether VS's intent going forward is to only do business with members or to give priority to members. Many who frequent these boards have done enough research to know they can price hunt and not be locked into dealing with only one company. I am sure there are others who might prefer the convenience of having a go to company that membership would provide. For my family and how we travel, it isn't a good fit.

I am very much interested in finding out ...

Are there any other ... WBC Timeshare Rental parties... that offer a Cancellation Policy?

I have found that V/S ... is the only ... WBC Timeshare Rental Company ... that offers a cancel policy.

Advise to get Cancellation Insurance ~ Does Not Apply (as it would be a non medical reason for cancellation)

Any info would be appreciated.

I have stayed at WBC twice ... once was last minute and the other time was thru Vacation Strategy.

We booked Wyndam Bonnet Creek with Vacation Strategy. They were very courteous until 3 days before our vacation when they informed us that the owner of the time share had passed away and we could no longer stay at the resort. They secured another reservation for us at a resort in Kissimmee. Unfortunately I guess this can happen. We were very disappointed as you might imagine. The resort we ended up at was The Vacation Village at Parkway. It was a nice place but I heard Bonnet Creek is nicer and obviously much closer to Disney.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!