Vacation Strategy LLC for Wyndham Bonnet Creek

First of all I apologize for my English because I'm from Argentina (we speak spanish).
I m going to Orlando on Sept. 16. browsing on the page of VOR, I found VS, who offered me a really low price, which made me to doubt about the company.
After reading this forum, I decided to make the reservation. I made the payment of the initial $ 150 and the next day they sent the mail saying that within 20 to 30 days prior to my arrival I will receive the confirmation.
Surprisingly, the next day they send me the mail confirming the reserve (???), but it was one day less that what I had reserved. I sent an email informing the error and they send me the "same" mail as above but with the correct dates (????). I call the Bonnet Creek and they say that there was no reservation (????????????????).
So I send a new mail informing that, and they replies to me that generally it takes from about 24 hours for the resort to see your reservation in the system.
Today I called Bonnet and they inform me that I am registred. So I paid
The truth, is that things are as you said in this forum, so I guess I will not have any problem. In fact I did not find any negative comments from these people. When I am back I will comment if all was OK.
Another fact is that payments made appear on my credit card statement as authorizations.
Marcos

I might see you there! We are also staying at Bonnet Creek from Sept 16 - 28! Have a wonderful time!

On the "The we loooooove Bonnet Creek thread part2" there is a lot of questions and answers about VS (and Bonnet Creek).... several people (long-time posters) have used them and had a good experience, which is why I booked with them

Hey guys how do you post pics?? I have tons of pics from onnet Creek and Disney from July20-30th!!

Hey guys how do you post pics?? I have tons of pics from onnet Creek and Disney from July20-30th!!

There is a Wyndham Bonnet Creek photo thread. Post them there. Set up a photobucket account with the pics then link them so that we can all see. TIA!

I recieved my confirmation for my stay a few weeks ago. I quickly called and they had me on their system. Today I called again for something else, and had not problem pulling up my information. I know I shouldnt count my chickens before they hatch, but I am so happy I booked with them, we saved about $400 :cool1:

Booked with VS last March for a trip coming in early Oct. Got the final confirmation and payment email yesterday and of course paid it right away. I called the resort today and our reservation for a 2BR is all in order. VS has been easy to work with and always called me whenever I had a question.

I have just return from Orlando. fortunately all was OK. I did not had to paid anything in the resort. I recomend Vacation Strategy
The Bonnet Creek is really amaizing. I was in Tower 5 and I have free wirless internet.

Vacation Strategy is great, We used them in July and had no issues, great time, perfect room and view..great rates at a peak season. I was sooooo worried (you can check out my whining post on here) they made me so comfortable, answered or returned every call, stayed on the phone with me at check in and called after to make sure everything was to my satisfaction. We will be using them for our trip next year, I am planning already. Oh, we LOVE Bonnet Creek!

We just got back last week from our vacation at Bonnet Creek. We booked with vacation Strategy and everything went very smooth. We had a 3 bedroom presidential in Tower 6 and our room was facing the lake. We could see all the Disney parks and was able to watch all the fireworks from our balcony every night. The room was beautiful, I would return in a heartbeat.

The only thing I could mention that I found was a negative was the persistent phone calls from the timeshare people every single day. Unless you are expecting important calls, I would recommend unplugging the phones.

Thanks for the update and suggestion. Leaving in 5 days and even more excited since this is our 4th day without power. So looking forward to leaving NJ!

We just got back last week from our vacation at Bonnet Creek. We booked with vacation Strategy and everything went very smooth. We had a 3 bedroom presidential in Tower 6 and our room was facing the lake. We could see all the Disney parks and was able to watch all the fireworks from our balcony every night. The room was beautiful, I would return in a heartbeat.

The only thing I could mention that I found was a negative was the persistent phone calls from the timeshare people every single day. Unless you are expecting important calls, I would recommend unplugging the phones.

We are staying in a 3 bedroom presidential over NYE this year. Would love to know which room number/floor you had, as I prepare to make room a request closer to our time of stay. Could you see DHS, as well? Just wondering since we will be there when they have fireworks on NYE. Current plan is to watch the fireworks in DHS, but in case the kids run out of steam before midnight...

We are arriving on 12/28 for 9 nights in a 3bdrm pres. Unit. I received my final payment notice yesterday (approx 50 days out). Within minutes of paying off my balance, I received the Wyndham guest confirmation with my name on it. I emailed a question about check-in and I received a phone call with the answer to my question within minutes, as well. So far Vacation Strategy has met my expectations.

We booked with VS for our Oct 20-27th trip and had no problems. It took forever for them to request final payment (I think I was just 2-3 weeks out) but once they asked for final payment I called BC and checked and our name was on the ressie. We had a great stay and I would use VS again. We were given tower 4, 8th floor, facing the lake.:goodvibes
We never had one call from the desk about the timeshare stuff. Thank goodness! I was prepared to unplug the phone, though.

I know this is a Disney forum, but I booked a vacation to Smugglers Notch, VT with this company and had a great experience. I paid $1299 (5 nights) for a beautiful brand new 4 bedroom villa that was only available to Wyndham owners for 500,000 points. The monthly maintenance fees to get that many points thru Wyndham would cost about what I paid to stay for 5 nights. My next vacation will be to Bonnet Creek thru Vacation Strategy!!

Edit: I know forum "junkies" don't like first time posters. If any one would like to see pictures I will be uploading them tomorrow.

I know this is a Disney forum, but I booked a vacation to Smugglers Notch, VT with this company and had a great experience. I paid $1299 (5 nights) for a beautiful brand new 4 bedroom villa that was only available to Wyndham owners for 500,000 points. The monthly maintenance fees to get that many points thru Wyndham would cost about what I paid to stay for 5 nights. My next vacation will be to Bonnet Creek thru Vacation Strategy!!

Edit: I know forum "junkies" don't like first time posters. If any one would like to see pictures I will be uploading them tomorrow.

I don't think anyone has a problem with first time posters and in fact, welcome to the DIS.. You'll find we're a nice group. However, you do realize the OP started this thread in 2011 and the last post on it was in 2012, right?:rotfl:

By the way, I used Vacation Strategy for a Bonnet Creek trip just last month (May 10th-20th) and would definitely use them again, if the price was right. You are going to love Bonnet Creek. It's so convenient to the parks.

Thank you for the welcome. Yes I did realize this was an oldie so I figured I would freshin it up a bit :) I stayed @ lake Bueno Vista Resort and spa last time I went to Disney in a 3 bedroom (2 masters 1 double) and loved that trip. Its lookin like Wyndham will be my new go to resorts. I am gonna look more into the 4 bedrooms @ Bonnet Creek and start saving again for our next trip. Last time in FL we rented a van for around $350, I cant remember how but I know that was a good deal and hope I can find it again when the time comes.

We used vacation strategy for the bonnett creek property and loved the experience we had. I was worried bc it was such a good deal, but it worked out well and we are using them again for their smoky mountain property with indoor waterpark. I have not been able to beat their prices!

This is my first time booking BC through Vacation Strategy. I paid my balance off a week ago but still have not received my final paperwork. Those that have used them when should I expect to get that emailed to me? Thanks :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!