~ Vacation Timeshare Resales Inc.?

Goingtodisneyworld

Mouseketeer
Has anyone purchased resale through Vacation Timeshare Resales? Murrie has been great so far, & I would like to present an offer today. Many Thanks ~ Christine

Bump ~ http://www.orlandotimeshareresales.com/ ~ we are so anxious to become members, and currently she has the best resale offer (Home, Points & Use Year) for us, however if no one has heard of them we will continue to wait for something to come along from Jerry (Timeshare Store), Shontell (DVC by Resale) or Jaki (A Timeshare Broker). Are there any other reputable resale companies I am missing (I’d prefer to avoid Reid)? Thanks again ~ Christine

If the deal is what you want....I would give it a try....You only deal with the agent for the purchase after that it is disney all the way...

I don't think the broker makes that much difference. True it makes a big difference if something goes wrong but that's rare if you do your due dilligence. Frankly, I'd go with the cheapest option that fits your needs. I've bought 3 and none through the usual talked about here. One of the problems with the usual ones discussed here is the prices tend to be higher though with the recent ROFR issues, that's less of a problem than it was 18 months ago.

Just verify with DVC (with the seller permission of course) the number of points owned and points accounting. The easiest for DVC is to have the seller get a points acccounting and then send it to you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter