Valet parking at RPR

goofy4tink

No tags...not needed! Transportation moderator
Here's my scenario...I'll be arriving at RPR, from Kissimmee, around 4ish. I'll have luggage and a bunch of groceries/water/soda. I don't want to lug the stuff around. So, I can drop it with Bell Services and they can deal with it. I then figured since I was there for just one night, I would valet park. But, I have to go out a few hours after checking in. Is that going to be an issue? I 'assume' that I can have as many ins and outs with valet as needed, as long as you're tipping for each p/u, correct? I just hate having to walk back and forth from self-parking for just the one day/night.

Here's my scenario...I'll be arriving at RPR, from Kissimmee, around 4ish. I'll have luggage and a bunch of groceries/water/soda. I don't want to lug the stuff around. So, I can drop it with Bell Services and they can deal with it. I then figured since I was there for just one night, I would valet park. But, I have to go out a few hours after checking in. Is that going to be an issue? I 'assume' that I can have as many ins and outs with valet as needed, as long as you're tipping for each p/u, correct? I just hate having to walk back and forth from self-parking for just the one day/night.

Yes, you can do all that.

No problems at all........:thumbsup2

Sure! We always use valet when we stay at HRH. Last year, we had family coming in and we were the airport transportation. We actually had to go to the airport twice in one day, and had other errands. We came back and forth a lot in one day. We told them when we needed the car and they left it parked right in front at the hotel so that it was easily accessed by us (and them!).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter