Valet parking ? for new DVC member

corvair

<font color=FF99FF>Doesn't need a fancy tag
WE will be at the BWV on Sunday :cool1: ...we will have a rental car...i know valet parking is free for members, except for tipping of course.....how does that work....who do you show your members card to and where for the free valet parking...............................thanks...amy :Pinkbounc

Just show your member card to the person who takes your keys.

All you do is drive up to the BWV/BWI resort entrance - the valet will come to you. You return to the same place to request your car back - the valet "booth" is just to the right of the entrance if you are looking at the resort.

Best wishes -

Thanks..so much for the response...my DH will enjoy the valet parking... :wave2: amy

I must of misunderstood I thought she meant that included parks.

I remember seeing a valet parking at AK

If you stayed at SSR say and went to Boardwalk one night for example can you show your DVC membership card and still valet park. Also if the answer is yes how much is the norm for tipping these guys.

completely depends upon you.

I tip $1 or $2 each way.

some people tip $5.

others only tip one way.

Ali and boyz said:
If you stayed at SSR say and went to Boardwalk one night for example can you show your DVC membership card and still valet park. Also if the answer is yes how much is the norm for tipping these guys.
Yes. You don't even have to be staying on site to take advantage of the member free valet perk. All you need is your DVC membership card.

As already mentioned, tipping is up to you. We generally tip $2 - $3 on drop off and pick up. More (up to $5) if it's raining or the service is especially fast/good.

Best wishes -

So even if I'm not staying onsite, I can use DVC valet parking?
And does my AP pass (witht he DVC discount) include parking at the parks?
Thanks!

kidsister said:
So even if I'm not staying onsite, I can use DVC valet parking?
And does my AP pass (with the DVC discount) include parking at the parks?
Yes and Yes.

yes your annual pass includes parking in the parks.

so I can use the free DVC valet parking even when staying off-site? :rolleyes1

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter