Valet parking with AP?

tekmom

DIS Veteran
Hi, this might be a stupid question but, I thought I read on this board that an AP holder gets free valet parking at disney hotels. Is this true? Also, if you have an AP can you receive food discounts at restaurants with just the AP and not DDE card? Thanks in advance!

No free valet parking for ap holders I'm aware of. Or I've been missing out. :confused3 BUT yes there are some dining discounts. You can get the disney dining card for a discount price. BUT, you can also get discounts at certain resturants at certain meals. Mostly I remember lunches at epcot (for some reason), mgm, & mk. Sit down resturants I believe 10%. :banana: The discounts are listed on the passholder site on the disneyworld website. Or if you do not have acess try deb's site and look up passholder discounts. www.allearsnet.com

MKY princess:

Thanks! I could have sworn I saw something about free valet parking on one of these threads and now I can't find it! Thanks again! :flower:

tekmom said:
Thanks! I could have sworn I saw something about free valet parking on one of these threads and now I can't find it! Thanks again! :flower:
I believe you get free valet parking at the resorts with the DDE card. You probably have to have a PS at a restaurant there, but I'm not sure of all the details on this.

AP holders that are Disney Dining Experience members get free valet parking (although it may just be at a resort where you're eating?)

DDE meal card holders can get free valet parking at resorts where they are eating. You valet park, go to the meal, and then show the card and resturant receipt and the valet doesn't charge you. This may be what you read, since a lot of AP holders now have the DDE cards??

Shelly

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter