Value Studio... Is it possible?

We've booked them a few times but they are very hard even for AKV owners at 11 months. A lot of people walk those reservations so there can be rooms show back up a few days after the 11 month mark but then they tend to go quickly as well.

its definitely possible as they were available for August 2020 back at the 7 month window.

Over the years I've gotten value studios at 11 months... have one for marathon week next January. But it is getting much more difficult and takes a lot of work... definitely something I do not count on anymore.

As someone who adores AKV, I've learned to love the standard view which is also very point-reasonable. :teeth:

Over the years I've gotten value studios at 11 months... have one for marathon week next January. But it is getting much more difficult and takes a lot of work... definitely something I do not count on anymore.

As someone who adores AKV, I've learned to love the standard view which is also very point-reasonable. :teeth:
Truly! Standard rooms are the best of both worlds: bigger rooms and lower points. The savanna views are wonderful, but in that the animals tend to be out in my room area every other time I look the standards are just as good and many have savanna views, just slightly off.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!