• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Van rental in Daytona Beach

DrCool

Mouseketeer
Does anyone know of any companies in Daytona Beach that rent 12 or 15 passenger vans? I tried all the big national companies and none of them had any.

A friend of mine is flying in on the 25th with a group of 10 people and need a van to get around.

Any help?

Try InterAmerican. They do offer extra large SUV's/Vans but I'm not sure if they are in that area. I believe they have a location in Fort Lauderdale and Orlando. Are they arriving at an airport?
Also you could call Budget, they have large vans/suv (I think) but not on their web site.

Would they consider renting two cars? With a code or discount this may be a cheaper way to go.

http://www.interamerican.com/

RobinLyn:D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter