VB for Spring Break

monicainindy

Mouseketeer
Yes, super early 2014 planning. Thinking about VB for next year since we would have done 3 Disney park trips this year and we have a late break next March that will coincide with the rest of the world.

We own at AKL and hope we can get in at VB at the end of March. Is there a lot to do around Vero Beach, other than the resort amenities? Hoping is warm enough by the end of March but would like to know what else is out there. We only have one boy who will be 7 then.

Thanks!

We own at VB and go every spring break it is wonderful that time of year. There is so much to do at the resort from archery to samore campfire outdoor movies slide races free unbirthday party etc! My 9 yo twins love it there. This year we went after cruise on the dream, very nice vacation! Have fun!:beach:

Thank you! Tell me about the rooms/property... read mixed reviews with many folks referring to them as "dated" or "run down"

You may want to check out the Vero Beach Adoration thread in this forum. I think you'll find a lot of answers to your questions there.

What is availability like during spring break for those non-owners trying to book at 7 months? I would think it must be pretty difficult to get in for non-owners.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter