VB Inn room/ BWV studio ?s

SafariTigger

Mouseketeer
I usually stay in a one or two bedroom so I don't remember - for either an inn room at VB or a studio at BWV would I need paper plates/bowls or plasticware? We are stopping at a store on way to Vero anyway but not sure if they are needed. Also - do DVC members pay for laundry? How does that work? Thanks!! 11 more days!!!!

You should be supplied with paper plates and bowls and plastic ware at both resorts with real glasses and coffee cups. Mousekeeping will supply more paper and plasticware if you run out before T&T day.

DVC members can use the washers and dryers for free. Even if the machine looks as if it needs coins, just press the lever, no coins necessary. At VB there's a laundry room in the main building and each side building has a laundry room in the garage level. At BWV the laundry room is on the ground level.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter