vee & jay's pj *~*i'm baaack*~*

Oh Vee, I am so sorry to hear that. Let me know if you need anything, I'm only a train ride away to meet you (and Jenny) for a drink.
Big hugs:hug:

oh Vee, I'm so sorry for your loss. :sad1: I will definitely keep you and your family in my thoughts and prayers. :hug:

I"m baaaaack!
First, thank you ladies for all your sympathy and support!! Each and every one of your posts and messages really meant alot :grouphug:

We're all doing pretty ok now...and, wow, i haven't been on here in MONTHS!

Time to do some major catching up!!

your back!!!!! Yay, we were getting worried girly! Glad to hear your doing better, btw did you get something in the mail lately?

I"m baaaaack!
First, thank you ladies for all your sympathy and support!! Each and every one of your posts and messages really meant alot :grouphug:

We're all doing pretty ok now...and, wow, i haven't been on here in MONTHS!

Time to do some major catching up!!

I am so so glad you are back!!!!! V, im getting married next week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I brought you up in one of my posts we totally missed you around here!!!:hug:

your back!!!!! Yay, we were getting worried girly! Glad to hear your doing better, btw did you get something in the mail lately?

I DID I DID...thankyyy!!! i'm sending you a thank you card -- your note was so thoughtful!! i'm also trying to catch up on your PJ...i've got 5 more pages to go!

Yay, so glad you are back and doing well!:goodvibes

Thanks, Theresa!!!

I am so so glad you are back!!!!! V, im getting married next week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I brought you up in one of my posts we totally missed you around here!!!:hug:

OMG OMG OMGGGG!!!! soooo friggin' exciting!!!! GO JENNY! IT'S YOUR WEDDING!!!!

Awe we all missed you!!! So glad you're back!:goodvibes

Thanks, Katie, i missed you all, toooo!!!

updates coming up sooooon....

I thought about her last night... i hope she comes back on here soon to let us know she is doing okay!

V.... Where are you? Am i going to have to send Jenny & Steph out on a search for you... ?? looking through the streets on New York calling out your name... hehe! :flower3::flower3::flower3:

hmmm.... :confused3

i think i will have to officially send out a Dis NY girls search party!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter