Velvet Sessions at HRH

AllieKat

<font color="lightblue">"Cat's aren't clean, they'
Just wondering if any of you have ever been to a "Velvet Session" at Hard Rock Hotel? I contacted HRH and someone is going to email me info but thought I'd ask all of you if you've ever been to one. If you have, did you have a good time? Who performed when you were there? Were the food & drinks good?

When I receive the email from HRH, I'll post the info here. :D

what is a velvet session and how do i find out if they'll be having one while im there??:confused:

Check out the HRH on the universal official site they are last thursday I think every month I got the impression its an adult venue but not too sure:jester:

Yep Highlander, you're right. They are the last Thursday of every month, 6:30pm to 9:30pm. I too get the impression that it's a 21 & up event. Hopefully I'll get an email from HRH soon. This is what the Universal site says about the Velvet Sessions:

"Each "Session" showcases a different type of beverage theme for members and Hard Rock Hotel guests to sip, shoot or guzzle along with fabulous food to devour and great live music from Orlando and the nation's best rock bands.

Since it's debut in January 2002, Velvet Sessions has become a major hit with the elbow rubbing crowd of Orlando.

It always sells out, so call ahead!

407-503-2402 is the number to dial to get the low down on Orlando's coolest rock-n-roll cocktail party!"

ahh i see....darn so its not something that a "young-un" like myself would be able to enjoy!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter