venues for wishes ceremony

mscupcke

Earning My Ears
Hi!
I have recently started talking to DFTW about site visits and planning and we are looking to get married in Nov of next year, I have the passporters book and have been researching diligently but I am having trouble with venue pricing for ceremonies. What if you have a ceremony at a resort? or can you have it in a ballroom somewhere (like a small ballroom, we will only have max 35 people there) are the fees still the same? I am sure someone here knows!

Yes, if you check out page 67 of the PassPorter, it says that all Wishes ceremony locations cost either $3,500 (low season) or $5,500 (high season) except the Wedding Pavilion and the Magic Kingdom (those prices are on page 51). It doesn't matter what your guest count is, the price is the same and there is no minimum amount of guests required for any ceremony location. That includes ballrooms and other resort locations, like the Croquet Lawn at BoardWalk Inn. But you rarely see ceremonies in ballrooms because Disney has so many other unique ceremony locations.

You can see all of them here: http://disneytravelbabble.com/disney-weddings/wdw-venue-photos/

Oh great thanks! that's what I thought. So I've been trying to figure everything out and I just wasn't sure what the differences were and I saw somewhere venue prices but I was not sure if that was for all of them or just some!
I also just got hired as a cast member, and now I've got that to figure out, I know what the discount is off of, but I saw on another thread that its just M-W weddings, is that true?

Hi! Sorry to hijack this post but I recently got the passporter too and love it! I read something about 10% discount on some items for Florida Residents. Do you know how this will work and how it applies? I'm considering doing a Wishes wedding and if I could get a 10% discount even on just a couple of things it would be awesome!!!

Oh great thanks! that's what I thought. So I've been trying to figure everything out and I just wasn't sure what the differences were and I saw somewhere venue prices but I was not sure if that was for all of them or just some!

The venue fees are for receptions, not ceremonies. There are no venue fees for ballrooms or for some of the "special" locations like the Attic or Ariel's. They're mostly for in-park dessert party locations. All of them are listed under each venue's description in the PassPorter. You don't have to read the book cover-to-cover, but if you read the opening paragraph under the "Ceremony Venues" section and the one under the "Reception Venues" section in Chapter 3, it explains all that. ;)

I also just got hired as a cast member, and now I've got that to figure out, I know what the discount is off of, but I saw on another thread that its just M-W weddings, is that true?

It changes all the time, so you need to ask your sales consultant what the current restrictions are (or if it's even offered when you'll be having your event). Details are on page 56.

Hi! Sorry to hijack this post but I recently got the passporter too and love it! I read something about 10% discount on some items for Florida Residents. Do you know how this will work and how it applies? I'm considering doing a Wishes wedding and if I could get a 10% discount even on just a couple of things it would be awesome!!!

Page 56 has complete details about which items usually get the discount and what you have to do to qualify. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter