Vero and Hilton Head cancellations through 6/13?

ngl

DIS Veteran
I know many have mentioned WDW resort vacations have been canceled now through 6/13. Anyone w a Vero or Hilton Head vacation in early June been canceled? Curious if that is consistent with WDW. Thanks!!

Maybe OP means those who booked CRO at HHI. Are there any for June...tough to get but I too would love to know.
I called ms today and redid my june 21 to 26 at hhi and was able to change my studio for a one bedroom .And they had more left but on line had nothing

We arrive on the 20th and there is still availability as early as June 2. HHI seems rather open wonder if Dis HHI is waiting till DIS Florida opens

I am making a random prediction Disney announces by this weekend they are opening HHI June 1. Just noticed a bunch of NEW openings online starting June 1 through mid June. Either a bunch of people canceled at once or Disney is repopulating the reservation pool.

Last edited:
They have been cancelling DVC resies a week out.

I have June 10th arrival at HHI..so I am watching the whole situation.

I too noticed lots of availability in early June. But also at WDW DVC resorts and we know Disney has been cancelling through 2nd week in June. I have been wondering, though, if DVC resorts will open before non DVC resorts and parks. So I watch and wait.

We are in the same boat. We have June 2-7 at Vero on rented points and are still wondering if Vero and HHI will open June 1?

I did pose the question in another thread that if CM’s are from the same union as WDW CM’s then this could possibly be the hold up at HHI and Vero as it may be an all or nothing stance from the union. Not sure though, just a thought that popped into my head.

We were notified yesterday by our rental broker that our 6/13-6/20 stay at VBR has been canceled. It is still active on MDE though.

Might be the owner canceling the reservation because they don't think it's going to open, and they want to act now.

According to the broker, DVC contacted them yesterday and canceled up until the 13th. Since that was my check in date, my trip was canceled.

I had been in constant contact because i wanted to cancel if the resort ended up opening in time. They told me earlier this week that DVC informed them all reservations through the 6th are canceled, and they expected to hear soon about my dates. Doesn't really matter I guess, but I am thinking DVC is in constant contact with the rental brokers letting them know what is going on. Wish they would do the same with the owners though. One week is not enough time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter