Vero Beach Closures: Pool, Minigolf, Sprayground

starfrenzy

Podcast listener & DVC Fan
I just booked our first trip to Vero Beach for Thanksgiving Break (11/20-11/25) and the kids are so excited after seeing the great pool and awesome slide.

Today after I got the flights, resort, and rental car all set, I went over to the resort website to find info about the Saturday character breakfast.

Here's what I found:
"From late September 2020 through late November 2020, the Vero Beach Feature Pool, Tiger Lily Aquatic Play Area, Pirate’s Plunge Pool Slide, Port Holes Miniature Golf, Playground, Pool Area Restrooms and the Whirlpool Spa will be unavailable due to refurbishment and maintenance. Our beautiful sandy beaches and other recreation activities will remain available for your enjoyment."

😭😭😭

We are mainly coming for the ocean, but that pool looked so awesome, especially at night! And I was so excited to see they have minigolf! We don't have great minigolf spots where I live.

I need a shoulder to cry on! We are already going to be missing the sea turtles.

I wonder if I should rebook.

Do you think it's still worth going? Two adults and 5 kids for 5 nights.

I'm using a TA rate for the resort and Southwest points for the flights. So, our cost isn't much, I just wonder if there will be enough to go out there for.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!