Vero beach in June!!

tclaymotz74

Earning My Ears
I'm excited about staying at Vero beach resort in June. However, I've been reading reviews on TripAdvisor. Several talk of the resort being dirty. Will I be disappointed??

We will be there for the first time in August.

I have read a lot about this resort and never heard anything about being dirty.....all things have been positive.

Read these boards ....trip reports for some more opinions...:thumbsup2

I'm excited about staying at Vero beach resort in June. However, I've been reading reviews on TripAdvisor. Several talk of the resort being dirty. Will I be disappointed??

I was just there. The resort is beautiful and definitely NOT dirty.

We have been there quite a few times in June and it has NEVER been dirty.

My advice is to go and enjoy yourselves.
DW and I will be at VB for a couple days in a June. Very excited for it.

We are headed back in June for our 4th trip and h ave never had a problem with anything being dirty! You'll love it!

We spent 4 nights at Vero Beach at the beginning of this month. It was our first visit and we had a wonderful time. I don't know who is writing that the resort is dirty but we can say without reservation that it was not. We loved it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter