Vero Beach Menus?

jenhelgren

DIS Veteran
Has anyone visited recently that can post photos of the menus at Vero? They are only partially showing up in MDE for me and I called the resort but they do not keep a paper copy of the menu to share/email out to guests. I am saving up Disney gift cards to hopefully pay for most of our meals and want to judge how many meals we will be having at the resort and approx. costs. TIA!!

I found a menu image on Yelp, but it's over a year old.

The Disney site seems to indicate that the menu can be viewed online, but clicking it doesn't work. That's probably why MDE isn't working for you.

I know! I gave up and decided to call the resort directly, but that didn't work out for me either :(
I asked on the Facebook group to see if anyone had or could take photos of the menus but the response I got was to check MDE.....

I believe this is the new menu as of May, 2018.

Sorry, I always have trouble posting a pic. If you click on the link, it will take you to the pic of the menu.

The menus have been down for months - so frustrating! I even called to ask about it and they seemed completely unconcerned about the links being broken and suggested it may be my browser and to use chrome instead of safari. I installed Chrome - no difference. The CM offered to read the menu over the phone but I didn’t think that was necessary. You’re (well WDW) the number one tourist destination in the world, fix your dang website.

I was just at Vero and the menu is now changed with the renaming of the restaurant which was Shutters. It is way expensive and I do not like the new format. Also the pared down the Green Room menu. On the flip side I do like the new market they built by the pool.

New restaurant is called Wind and Wave and that is the name of the market also. I thought the new restaurant was expensive and I have been going there for almost 20 years.

Here is like to menu:

https://www.opentable.com/r/wind-and-waves-grill-disneys-vero-beach-resort-vero-beach
Was this the menu that was available during your stay? Thanks so much for the info! We’ve never been so just want to know what kind of offerings these places have before deciding to make reservations of go off site.

Was this the menu that was available during your stay? Thanks so much for the info! We’ve never been so just want to know what kind of offerings these places have before deciding to make reservations of go off site.

Yes I believe it was. I remember the burger was $17 and that is HIGH. I know its Disney but Shutters was never that expensive.

I have some recommendations for offsite dinning if you like.

I can verify the dinner menu is accurate. I thought the food was pretty good, but as usual for Disney, quite overpriced on a few items. This made me appreciate TIW even more. It was accepted at W&W, you could order food at the bar through W&W and it was covered, all drinks were TIW at the bar(s), and Seagrape Breakfast with Goofy was also TIW.

We liked the Fish and Chips, The burger, wife had a steak that was great. Kiddo LOVED the mac and cheese.

We didn't go off site for any meals during our three nights and didn't feel it was necessary. The items from the "QS" marketplace thing were really good. Flatbread was amazing imo. The pizza looked good as well, but we never got it.

I got the breakfast flatbread from QS market and it was fantastic. The pizza usually is good, I have gotten it in the past. As for the W&W I guess I just liked the decor and food at Shutters. I am sure I will try it the next time.

Yes I believe it was. I remember the burger was $17 and that is HIGH. I know its Disney but Shutters was never that expensive.

I have some recommendations for offsite dinning if you like.
Yes please any advice or recommendations are welcome!

Thanks for the sit down menu VinnieT. Does anyone know of a working link to a menu or any photos of the menu for the Marketplace offerings?

Thanks for the sit down menu VinnieT. Does anyone know of a working link to a menu or any photos of the menu for the Marketplace offerings?
I have not found one. I going there for thanksgiving I can take a picture when I get there.

If your looking for a nice meal "offsite" Ocean Grill has been one of my favorites for years. Short ride from the DVC Vero Beach. Their Jacques St. Coquille is amazing.

Any recommendations for food delivery. I am thinking staying there for almost week might want to eat in.

A few years ago when I called Vittorio's in Sebastian delivered to the lobby, but we ended up not ordering. We walked over and grabbed pizza and sandwiches at Orchid Island but I read on another thread that it is for sale right now, so I wasn't sure if they would be open, transitioning, etc for our fall trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!