Vero Beach Pics??

DisneyDreamingAubrey

Mommy to two Disney Princes and a New Little Disne
Anyone have any pics of Disney's Vero Beach Resort, rooms, or things to do there? Thanks

Here are a couple...

20090107-8dfk4wbc43sidrqcjkj5cf1dhh.jpg

20090107-gkbbryu1apwdfmkx3b247nihya.jpg

20090107-nf1n583issu759qe71fc6s2aqg.jpg

We just got back. My avatar is my family looking out on our balcony. I WANT TO GO BACK!
I was so surprised at all they had there!

That's one heck of a dark paint job on the Inn! So much for weathering...

Just wanted to stop by and say thanks for the photos and keep them coming...DVB is my favorite Disney resort, period. There's nothing like the Ocean.

We were there in '97, '98 and '99...and we lost almost all our photos from that era to a flood! This is why I'm strictly digital (and super backed-up) now...but the one album my late Grandmother kept, I'll try to find and scan one day.

I'd love to see what they've done to the rooms. One of these days I'm bringing the extended family down there to a beach cottage...

ciaociao

Great Pix:thumbsup2 We loved our stay there--such a clean and beautiful stretch of ocean beach and relaxing atmosphere after a busy 10 days at the parks. We heard a horrible hurricane roared through a few years ago. It's nice to see it looking better than ever:cheer2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter